“Excellent choice for a celebratory occasion” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian, Mediterranean, Native American
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Excellent choice for a celebratory occasion”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

We celebrated a wedding ann. There. The staff was wonderful, immediate seating, friendly and helpful service and knowledgable info. Shared about the dishes. The appetizer tray could have fed 2 just by itself, with a sampling of almost everything Greek. All the 5 various meals were hot, large, tasty and prepared to perfection. The surf and turf, along with the chicken fried steak was particularly praised. All in all, this combined with the attentitiveness of the staff with several little extra touches made for a memorable celebration.

Visited November 2013

Villach, Austria
“Not really Greek food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We traveled trough Greek and his Islands for many years, so we can compare what we eat. The Gyros we get was old, dry and warmed up - the best this evening was our wine. Yeah - it was not expensive, but it was not worth the 12 bucks.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Duluth, Minnesota
“Wonderful dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

We don't have a Greek restaurant in our home town anymore, so when we travel I search them out. The menu was great and we shared a large salad and a plate of different choices or a sampler plate. The waiter was extremely nice and the environment was very conducive to talking. I will definitely go there again

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Farmington, New Mexico
“Its where to go for Greek in Farmington”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

We both enjoyed the food and ambiance, We like the things on the menu having eaten at Greek restaurants from coast to coast. There is however, one exception and that is we learned that the Mousaka has no eggplant in it which I believe to be traditional because the people of Farmington do not seem to like Eggplant. The location is very convenient on Main Street and the staff are welcoming and efficient. We do not believe you will be disappointed.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Durango, Colorado
“Usually Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

My husband and I enjoy the atmosphere and yummy food not overcrowded and mediocre like the majority of restaurants in Farmington. I would recommend the Feta Burger or the filet. The value is awesome as well.

• Visited November 2013