“Awesome” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS The Four Corners Inn

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS The Four Corners Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS The Four Corners Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4751 Cortez Way, Highway 550E to English Road, Farmington, NM 87401 (Formerly Super 8 Farmington East)   |
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Farmington
Tetonia, Idaho
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The decor is modern and fun. The staff was super friendly. The internet was fast. The hot tub and hot pool were therapeutic after a long drive. The room was not large, but adequate and comfortable. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWFarmington, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS The Four Corners Inn, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Wow. What a great review. Thank you so much for your feedback and comments. I know the staff is going to love reading this. I am glad that you had such a great stay and were able to enjoy the pool and spa.

We will see you next time you are in town.

Solo
Albuquerque, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent and friendly staff. Made sure everything worked in my room. Breakfast was very good. Check in and check out went quickly and smoothly. Each staff person I encountered said "good morning" to me and asked if everything was working in my room or that my stay was satisfactory. I will definately stay here again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at our hotel. I am glad that everything went well and that the staff did such a great job making sure your stay was problem free. I will be sure to post your feedback so they can see these positive remarks.

We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Farmington.

Rio Rancho, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed Thanksgiving night. Usually choose "economy" motels, but this one was closer to our destination. Maybe it's just me, but I didn't think it was that much better for the price. It was clean and there were hot choices for breakfast. Really, we had no serious problems or issues. Minor complaints: I usually bring my own pillow, but somehow forgot this time. The motel pillows were so fat, both of us were uncomfortable with them. In the morning, I came down once for coffee and noticed there were no eggs. A little later I came down to eat, and there were no eggs. After I had taken some sausage and started eating, more eggs showed up. Seemed a little slow to refill the empty items. We would definitely stay there again, and bring our own pillows!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWFarmington, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS The Four Corners Inn, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thanks for staying with us over the Thanksgiving holiday. I appreciate the review of your stay and your feedback. I apologize for the issues with breakfast and will use your comments as training for our breakfast staff. If you forget your pillow next time let us know. We keep a stack of flatter pillows in housekeeping. I am glad to see that overall you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you next time you are in town.

Farmington, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Nothing in the room or the items were actually missing in the room. No one seemed to care and I was offered nothing for my inconvenience. TV didn't work, no phone, no alarm clock, no garbage . Won't stay here again. Nothing was offered to rectify the situation or keep me coming back. I was very disappointed.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWFarmington, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS The Four Corners Inn, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you so much for taking my call and discussing this with me. I apologize again for the state of your room at check in and for our lack of understanding and responding to the issues. I am glad that we could resolve the situation to your satisfaction and that you will be coming back to experience the staff and the hotel at it's best. I look forward to seeing you.

Cortez, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

My family stayed at this hotel while we were attending a soccer tournament.This is a very nice Best Western. Super friendly staff and comfortable rooms. Breakfast was nice: consisted on mini waffles, turkey sausage, western omelets, tater tots etc. My kids enjoyed the indoor pool. Conveniently located. Rooms were clean

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWFarmington, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS The Four Corners Inn, responded to this review, November 6, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay at our hotel. I appreciate the comments and feedback. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Farmington.

Albuquerque, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2014

Good location and access to shopping and restaurants. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Newly renovated and everything is in great condition. Good convenient access to Pinon Hills Golf course and the downtown area.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWFarmington, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS The Four Corners Inn, responded to this review, October 21, 2014
Thanks for staying with us while you were in the Farmington area. I am glad you had a good time and enjoyed the shopping, sightseeing, and even got in a golf game while you were here. We hope to see you next time you are in the area. Thanks for the review.

Mexico NY, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2014

This hotel has very friendly and helpful staff. They take the time to inform customers of all their amenities and the hours that they are available. The interior of the hotel is very colorful, it has recently been completely remodeled. Their hot breakfast had a nice assortment of items to choose from. The only thing we found to be sub standard was the hot tub.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for coming back and getting the full experience without the renovations going on. I am glad to hear that my staff treated you well and will pass along your comments. Thanks for the review.

bestwesternfarmington@aol.com

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS The Four Corners Inn? Share your experiences!