“Pretty Good” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Durango, Colorado
“Pretty Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Usually perfect but sometimes the pulled pork is a bit dry however add the sauce and it becomes delicious anyway. It is not the best BBQ I have ever tasted but by no means the worst. I'd recommend the Texas Taco and a zuberfizz root beer but my husband is a ribs sort of man. Also don't be surprised this is a low key 'man's hang out' and you get all sorts of cowboys and oil field workers.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“You Want Amazing BBQ? Come Here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Disclaimer: I'm not a BBQ expert. But I've had my fair share and I know what tastes good to me.
My first experience here was in the morning. Passing by, my colleague and I noted they had an open sign on and had signs announcing they were open for breakfast. We wondered what a BBQ place could have for breakfast and checked it out.
There is really only one item on the breakfast menu. You get a tortilla, choose your meat (brisket, tenderloin, sausage), and they load it with egg, cheesy potatos, jalapenos, and onions. This item is seriously delicious and is a hearty breakfast; I recommend the brisket.
On the next visit I got essentially a meat sampler tray of tenderloin, brisket, and ribs. All were delicious, and if you can handle some heat, I suggest their spicy BBQ sauce.
A great establishment I'll be going back to.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Over priced small servings”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend know I like bar-b-q so she took me out for my birthday . The food for the most part was good except for the cole slaw . Who ever decided to put chipotle on cole slaw should tied behind a horse and dragged across a Cactus patch . What she spent for 2 sandwiches a small cup of beans and crap for slaw . We could of had a top of the line stake dinner and had change left over . Save you money and pass it by

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“appropriately named.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

They are serious about Bar B Que. Great food and service. Great smoked flavor and fall off the bone tender. Will return when in the area.

Visited July 2013
Queen Creek, Arizona
“Not as good as the Original in Durango”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Was disappointed after several great meals in Durango's location.

They must be cooking in batches so if you don't get there at normal meal times. It is going to be dried out from sitting too long. The Meyers Elgin sausages are just plain awesome!!!!

• Visited August 2012