“Great Mexican food” 4 of 5 stars

Description: 505-325-5699
Manitou Springs CO
“Great Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

We stopped here for a late lunch about 15 minutes before they were going to close. The food was very good. I had a bean burrito with green chili and my husband had a chicken burrito with green chili. Both meals were very good. The green chili was great. The sopapillas were wonderful. The only problem was tat the food was so hot (temperature not spicy) when it arrived I couldn't eat it for a few minutes. The service was good and the food was great.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Phoenix, AZ
“Eat Here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I can't say enough about the food at Los Rios - we travel to Farmington a few times a year and ALWAYS stop here at least once. If you are looking for wonderful New Mexican cuisine, this is your place.

Visited October 2013
Farmington, New Mexico
“Good New Mexican Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Los Rios is the best place in Farmington for New Mexican food. My gripe is that carne adovada is not served every day. But my biggest problem is how much they charge for fountain drinks! I think the last time I was in there the drinks were $4! If I pay $4 for a drink, there better be a micro brew in that glass! So, if you can get over being gouged for fountain drinks, the food is quite good.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Love the Food Here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is one of the best New Mexican food joints you can find! There are others in town but this is one of my favorites and I find myself coming back here time and time again. It is snuck back in a little shopping plaza so it can be easy to miss driving by but you need to find it! It started off small then grew enough to buy the expansion next door and doubled it's size. Been coming here since I was able to drive :)

I love the green chile sauce and the chicken enchiladas are one of my all-time favorites. I hope that the tuesday special with the creamy-green-chile-enchilada sauce is still available cause it rocks me!

Note, the salsa can be quite hot so be prepared if you aren't a seasoned chile fan. Enjoy!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Green Valley, Arizona
“New Mexican Food with a local flavor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

The overall selection was basic, but the quality of the chicken and beef fillings was very good. Most dishes come with their "signature" sopapillas that were unlike anything I have ever had at a Mexican restaurant. This is a great local stop, nice and casual with a friendly staff. Highly recommend a stop here for local flavor!

Visited April 2013