“Great Choice for your New Mexican Fix!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Great Choice for your New Mexican Fix!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Pros: Great Chips and Salsa/Dip, Great Food!
Cons: Service can be spotty but overall good.

This is an excellent place to enjoy some great food and atmosphere. The restaurant is in a great location, looks great, clean, good prices, and tasty food! I always choose this place as my restaurant of choice when I'm in town visiting family and friends. This has been a favorite growing up and I continue to love it.

Of course I will start by saying that the chips and salsa/dip is excellent! They have a pretty good white cream dip that is pretty good. I tend to mix the two and it's AMAZING! The food is equally as good with what you would expect from actual New Mexican food. It's far from Tex Mex but not exactly authentic. I would definitely come back just for the food. They always drop off a basket of excellent sopapillas.and honey! You also know this is a good restaurant if they make and sell fresh tortillas!

The prices are fair, you get good portions and a good variety of food. I have always found something different on the menu I like, although I always turn to the #1 as it has a little bit of everything.

My one and only complaint is that service is spotty. I've been there several time in the last few weeks and have had great service one visit and average or the service fell below my expectation. One visit we had multiple servers filling our drinks and checking on us and others we had one server who wouldn't come back without having to wave him down.

Overall this place is a good choice for Mexican in the Four Corners. I can't officially say it's the best as there are a lot of places I have yet to try, but I would strongly recommend this place for the food and atmosphere. Although the service can be spotty, it's worth the wait. Try it out!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Farmington, New Mexico
“If you are looking for New Mexican food this is the place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

They have the best green Chili in town. A true New Mexico restaurant. Only thing I wish they would change is to make a gluten free version of their green Chili.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Farmington, New Mexico
“When we think of Mexican food we go to Si Senor's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

A bustling multi cultural Mexican Restaurant. Good place for families. The food here has always been up to our expectation and just a fun place to go. The flavors are unique and the service can be great depending on your waiter or waitress.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Very Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

This restaurant has delicious Mexican food, and the service is relatively consistently good.

It's probably my own fault, but the reason I don't eat here very often is because every time I leave, I feel so full and uncomfortable. The food is very heavy and the white salsa they serve with the chips is filling, and then there are the sopapillas included with every meal. Like I said, if I would exercise a little control when I eat there, I'd probably like it more and eat there more often.

Too heavy.

Visited March 2013
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Our 2nd visit....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Not at all as good as the first experience. First time we ate here was on our way to Albq. Balloon Fiesta 2012. Drove a long distance to make it in time for dinner this year. Won't do it next year. Got to the restaurant @ 8pm. The bus boy took our order due to the fact the waitress was sitting in the restaurant eating! Serious. Ordered the Chili Relleno plate. Hatch chilli was used & the seeds were not removed...so hot it made you cry. When I spoke to the manager about it she said the waitress was to notify me of the heat when I ordered. She refunded half of my dinner with attitude! No bueno.

• Visited October 2013