“Exceptional!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Branson, Missouri
“Exceptional!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

One of, if not 'the', best Mexican restaurant I have ever visited. Had the enchiladas, which were great, but the jalapeno cream cheese dip was so good, I just wanted to drink it! Good service, reasonable prices, exceptional food.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Colo. Spgs.
“OMG! The best Mexican food I think I have ever had.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I think this may have been the best mexican food I have had. The service was also just great/ The jalapeno and cream cheese dip was an added touch we never experienced. Ate too much of that and could not finish my amazing meal. It was great!

Visited August 2013
Redwood City, California
“A wonderful Mexican restaurant in Farmington!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

A local attending a class with us steered us to Si Senor. Said it was the best Mexican food in town and be sure to try the Blue Corn Enchiladas. So we checked TripAdvisor and found many wonderful reviews. We went without reservations and were lucky to be seated very quickly at the last empty table while several behind us filled the wait list.

We were immediately served fabulous hot, crispy chips with two dips -- one red and one white. The red was a standard but very delicious salsa. The white was a creamy dip laced with hot peppers. This was a very tasty dip with a delightful, hot, aftertaste.

Our server came quickly with our drinks. We ordered the Deluxe Combination Plate and asked for the enchilada to be a "blue corn." After conferring with the server about the red and green sauces, we asked for the green. We wanted to be sure to try the acclaimed sopapillas so we ordered a single side stuffed with shredded chicken.

The food was all well prepared and delicious. My partner thought the enchilada, flauta, tostada, taco and chile relleno were all good, while I did not especially like the chile relleno.

After finishing everything, we were surprised that every meal came with a plain sopapilla -- with honey. DELICIOUS!

We can both enthusiastically endorse Si Senor as a fine Mexican restaurant in Farmington.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kirtland, New Mexico
“New Mexican experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit to NM and Farmington. A lot was new to me. I love fajitas and these were some of the best I've had. Friday was special on fajitas. Loved the white jalapeño salsa that came with chips. Never had sopapillas before. A great way to end a great meal. Service was good although not overly friendly. Our favorite place in Farmington.

Visited July 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Wow! Who knew food could be this good in Farmington, NM?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

At here at the advice of Trip Advisor, and am glad I did! If you can judge a Mexican place by its salsa, this place is fantastic for that alone. But throw in their cream sauce and its awesome! My daughter and I both had the chicken enchiladas, Christmas style (both red and green sauce), and it was crazy good. Finishing the meal with the complimentary soppapillas was just the topping off of an excellent feast. Much recommended!

• Visited July 2013