“Better Then Average Mexican Food” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 8 Restaurants in El Prado
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Cannon Falls, Minnesota
“Better Then Average Mexican Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Very tasty from the Enchiladas to the refried beans, fast service (it was late and not busy) order at counter and they deliver. Priced right, will go back again next year.

Visited February 2014

Taos, New Mexico
“Good food at a great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Mexican rather than New Mexican. Accommodating attentive staff. Consistently good food served quickly and inexpensively.

Visited October 2013
NC
“Cleanest place ever?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Stopped here for lunch Ian our way out of town. The place is eerily clean and well kept. Food was top-notch. Really excellent New Mexican food. I had the chile verde - no complaints. Excellent service and again, very clean. Liked it.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Santa Fe, NM
“Down and dirty authentic New Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I love this place. It's not fancy, you order at the counter, the atmosphere basically looks like a bingo hall, but the food is just plain GOOD. The salsa is spicy and delicious, and I love the chimis, cheese enchiladas, and quesadillas. Even the beans and Spanish rice served as the obligate sides aren't after-thoughts, they are legitimately good. Top it off with a Mexican beer and you've got a great meal. Totally family friendly, large groups are usually no problem, even good for date night!

Visited December 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“A nice, inexpensive, friendly authentic restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

The night we ate at Guadalajara Grill, I suspect we were the only "tourists". You order at a counter, and the food is brought to your table on trays. There is absolutely nothing fancy or pretentious about it; in fact, it's downright plain. Our food was delicious -- not special or gourmet, but good, solid Mexican fare. But what I particularly loved about this place was how nice the waitstaff were. I didn't know what anything was, and the fellow behind the counter explained every dish to me with warmth and patience (no one was behind us in line!). And then, when I went back up to the counter for dessert, he was equally nice explaining each of our choices to me, and telling me what his favorites were. It certainly is not fine dining, but it was a very enjoyable meal and a fond memory of our time in Taos. I would not hesitate to return.

• Visited October 2013