“Best trip ever.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Golden Eagle RV Park

Golden Eagle RV Park
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Eagle Nest
Golden Eagle RV Park
You added Golden Eagle RV Park to your Saves list
540 West Therma Drive, Hwy 64, Eagle Nest, NM 87718   |
Point, Texas 75472
“Best trip ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

My wife Judy and I based our 40' Toybox RV at the Golden Eagle RV Park and we enjoyed the beautiful scenic mountains while riding our Yamaha FJR 1300 motorcycle. The owner of the Rv park and all of the attendants employeed there were very friendly and helpful. The rates were reasonable and the restrooms and showers were kept sanitized and clean. We felt that our rv and our tow vehicle were safe while we were out enjoying the sights on our bike. Judy and I will definitely return to the Golden Eagle RV Park for an extended stay if I ever decide to retire from working.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2010

This trip was a rather quick last minute decision to go on a camping trip. I called Golden Eagle as I have stayed there several years back. The new propietor; Bruce, told me that he had one tent site left which I reserved immediately. Upon arriving, the check in went without incident. I noticed that the store located there was well stocked with the usual camping stuff and also had a good selection of Native American goods for sale. Our site was just a grassy area, good enough to set up a tent. On site was a "chuck wagon" that offered burgers and such for sale. The park also had a complementary continental breakfast for the park's guests. Because it was a holiday weekend, the park provided some entertainment for the guests, too. The park location was right across from the evenings fire work display and Bruce thoughfully reserved the front of the RV park for the guests to sit and watch the evening's fire works. The majority of the people we met were a pleasure to chat with and become acquainted. We have already made plans to return back again to the RV park and definately next 4th of July.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Been to Golden Eagle RV Park? Share your experiences!