“Best Western fans” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Deming Southwest Inn

You added BEST WESTERN Deming Southwest Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Deming Southwest Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1500 W Pine St, Deming, NM 88030-3369 (Formerly BEST WESTERN Mimbres Valley Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Deming
“Best Western fans”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Drove up to California From San Antonio, stayed at another Best Western (love their breakfast selections) returning home we decided to stop and rest here based on reviews and photos posted, We loved the cleanliness of the room and mostly the comfortable beds! cleaning staff very friendly. We got to the breakfast area at 8:30 am. breakfast selection at that time was very limited down to some sausage and egg patties, juice, coffee, hot water,(wish the set up was fully stacked until 9) however cold water was not an option! When we (my daughter and I) asked the front desk clerk (not very welcoming) for a glass of cold water, he just pointed out to what they did have to drink (the obvious) and directed us to an outside machine to purchase a bottle of water. Tip: I think a pitcher of ice cold water would be a nice addition to the breakfast set up, and since breakfast is included the full selection until 9 for us tired and weary travelers. :) however future stays are a definite yes for us.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Ritesh P, Owner at BEST WESTERN Deming Southwest Inn, responded to this review, May 16, 2015
Dear Rosemary,

Thank you for posting a review and ratings regarding your stay at our property. My staff and I are elated to learn that you were delighted with your stay. We will be using your comments, suggestions to improve our services and provide best hospitality possible. Thanks again for choosing us for your accommodations and your business. We hope you would give us another opportunity(s) to provide our hospitality in future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Great motel! I had been driving all day thru storms and was very tired. When I pulled up to the motel I was a little apprehensive, but I was very impressed from check-in to my room. Staff was very nice and helpful and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. And they are very pet friendly, even have a place for your dog to excercise. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear 51cowgirl, from Phoenix-AZ

pasadena texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

The rooms are very clean. Not over priced. Easy access to Hwy. Staff is very polite and helpful. The grounds are kept very nice. Breakfast is alittle lacking but it will fill you if your hungry. They are pet friendly. Plenty of parking space.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Jan, from Pasadena-TX:

Riverside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Got the room we reserved and found it to be as promised. Motel is clean and recently remodeled. It is a Motel and you park right outside your room, which I think is awesome, wish this would come back in style as opposed to the standard 3 story block Hotels that are so common now. It is apparent the owners take pride in the facility and are constantly working to keep it sharp. Friendly check in and no issues. Dont hesitate to stay here.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Badkarma65, from Riverside-CA:

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Drive up and park outside your door, no upstairs so no pounding above you. Room is very comfortable, with Direct TV on large flat screen TV. Full bathroom with additional large sink and mirror outside of bathroom. Building is well maintained and grounds are beautiful. The front desk staff is friendly and ready to assist you when needed. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Papamikeinaz, from Phoenix-AZ:

Harlingen
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

This is a very pleasant hotel where you park right outside your room. I haven't stayed in one like that for a long time. I would recommend this hotel. The grounds were very well kept. The hotel is also pet friendly.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Atir44, from Harlingen:

Santa Ana, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

This was a very convenient place for two exhausted travelers. The room was very clean, quiet and comfortable, exactly what we needed. Although the breakfast wasn't the best it was free so I can't complain. Check in and check out was easy and the staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ritesh P, Owner at BEST WESTERN Deming Southwest Inn, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear and our Valued Guest:- Glen, from Santa Ana - CA

Thank you for your review, and high ratings, on your recent sojourn and experience at our hotel. My staff strives to provide the best quality service and we are in jubilant to learn that you had a delightful stay and found our hotel as a retreat after your exhaustive travel. We thank you for your repeat business, multiple reviews, and we shall be waiting for your next visit to us.

Travel Safe....!!!

Ritesh Patel, and my Best Team of Hospitality...!!!

Been to BEST WESTERN Deming Southwest Inn? Share your experiences!