“Excellent Best Western” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Deming
Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent Best Western”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Great motel! I had been driving all day thru storms and was very tired. When I pulled up to the motel I was a little apprehensive, but I was very impressed from check-in to my room. Staff was very nice and helpful and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. And they are very pet friendly, even have a place for your dog to excercise. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
pasadena texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

The rooms are very clean. Not over priced. Easy access to Hwy. Staff is very polite and helpful. The grounds are kept very nice. Breakfast is alittle lacking but it will fill you if your hungry. They are pet friendly. Plenty of parking space.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Riverside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Got the room we reserved and found it to be as promised. Motel is clean and recently remodeled. It is a Motel and you park right outside your room, which I think is awesome, wish this would come back in style as opposed to the standard 3 story block Hotels that are so common now. It is apparent the owners take pride in the facility and are constantly working to keep it sharp. Friendly check in and no issues. Dont hesitate to stay here.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Drive up and park outside your door, no upstairs so no pounding above you. Room is very comfortable, with Direct TV on large flat screen TV. Full bathroom with additional large sink and mirror outside of bathroom. Building is well maintained and grounds are beautiful. The front desk staff is friendly and ready to assist you when needed. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Harlingen
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

This is a very pleasant hotel where you park right outside your room. I haven't stayed in one like that for a long time. I would recommend this hotel. The grounds were very well kept. The hotel is also pet friendly.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Santa Ana, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

This was a very convenient place for two exhausted travelers. The room was very clean, quiet and comfortable, exactly what we needed. Although the breakfast wasn't the best it was free so I can't complain. Check in and check out was easy and the staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ritesh P, Owner at BEST WESTERN Mimbres Valley Inn, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear and our Valued Guest:- Glen, from Santa Ana - CA

Thank you for your review, and high ratings, on your recent sojourn and experience at our hotel. My staff strives to provide the best quality service and we are in jubilant to learn that you had a delightful stay and found our hotel as a retreat after your exhaustive travel. We thank you for your repeat business, multiple reviews, and we shall be waiting for your next visit to us.

Travel Safe....!!!

Ritesh Patel, and my Best Team of Hospitality...!!!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I only had about 90 more miles to go but the weather was not looking good at the horizon and decided to stop and rest. I was returning from San Diego and hauling a boat, saw large parking area and all ground level room hence decided to stay here. Check-in was a breeze and girl was very polite and informed me that I can park my truck and boat right near the room, gave wifi password and breakfast hours. The room I stayed in, 105, was one of the best I had ever had. Extremely comfy bed, large led tv with all hd channels, large room, with a comfy leisure chair, fridge microwave and other standard items. The entire room was spotless and very clean. in the morning the hot breakfast was also nice. They have yogurt, bacon links , waffles, fresh fruit and other standard items. Also, their outdoors are very clean, and with desert plants and decorative stones it has a very cool and nice atmosphere.
In all, I had great time at this motel and I would definitely stay here if in future.

Room Tip: There a no elevators, west side rooms are cooler as it avoids the sunset temperature, any room here...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear and our Valued Guest:- Daniel

Thank you for your review, high ratings, and room tip suggestion, of your recent stay and experience at our hotel. My staff strives to provide the best quality service and we are Ecstatic to learn that you had a delightful stay. Our unique, horseshoe type parking makes it very easy and convenient for the guest with trailers. As its right in-front of the rooms, making it easy loading-unloading, entry and exits. Our 40" LED tv with all HD channels is other feature that is another feature that our guests gets surprised and enjoy. We are happy that you had also liked our free hot breakfast, and we are in process of improving and expanding our breakfast service. We are in process of enhancing our landscape in-order to provide better curb appeal and relaxing atmosphere. We loved to know that you had liked our landscape improvements thus-far. We thank you for your business and we shall be waiting for your next visit with us.

Travel Safe....!!!

Ritesh Patel, and my Best Team of Hospitality...!!!

Been to BEST WESTERN Mimbres Valley Inn? Share your experiences!