“Daryle” 4 of 5 stars

Super 8 Deming
Save Saved
You added Super 8 Deming to your Saves list
Super 8 Deming
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1217 West Pine Street, I-10 Deming Exit, W. Side of Exit, Deming, NM 88030-3339   |
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Deming

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Phoenix
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

I stayed here when I was too tired to keep driving, so for that purpose it was great. The front desk person was very nice and helpful, the price was best out of the other hotels on the same street and it was safe, which is most important to a person traveling alone. The room is a bit dated, but comforable.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I was traveling to go visit my family for Christmas and it was really late so I had to stop at Deming. Super 8 motel had an amazing price, a decent room and a really good breakfast. the staff was really friendly and was informative about where to go to eat late and other things too. I will definitely go here again accept during the day so I and my family can go swimming in their heated indoor swimming pool.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Prescott, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

I stay here at Deming Super 8 on a regular bases every year twice I always request a roon 102
that room is wheelcharie excessable for many years we have seen the improvement at his location however this time I was on tripadvisor and red the faules reviews about the room we have been staying for many years I felt I had to say something I have just spent a night here at Deming super 8 on January 1 st 2014 every thing was great teh staff is friendly like always and management is excelent they have been for last 10 years we have been staying there very clean rooms friendly people tehy make you feel like you are at home what more do you need I dont know why people are not truthfull I will always here and teh Deming Super 8

Room Tip: Super 8 Deming very clean SAFE
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

I checked in at 2.30 a.m and the staff was very nice and gave me a very good pice for such a good room! It also had a delicious breakfast. The room was very clean and comfortable. Their heated pool was a delight because it was so cold outside. This hotel was very close to the town and was the best priced room in the whole city!!

Room Tip: The rooms in the inside are better because there is less noise the the rooms with the outside doors.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Deming? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Deming

Address: 1217 West Pine Street, I-10 Deming Exit, W. Side of Exit, Deming, NM 88030-3339
Location: United States > New Mexico > Deming
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Deming
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Deming 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Venere, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Deming reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Deming
Deming Super 8
Deming Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Deming, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.