“Clean place and Good Mexican food.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Houston, Texas
“Clean place and Good Mexican food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We shared a combination enchilada plate with the green sauce, sauce was very good and fresh. Very friendly and good serivce, very reasonable prices. Lots of locals. We ate here one the way to Scotsdale and than again on the way back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

El Paso, Texas
“A Must Stop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

First of all Thanks to my fellow contributors as I decided to stop here because of all the Good reviews I read. Travelers will cross Deming on their way to many other destinations. I would say that you must stop and eat here even if you are not planning to visit Deming at all. The restaurant is almost immediately after you get off the Interstate 10. The area is beautiful is like stepping back in time into the old west era. I'm not sure how to explain it but you will feel the good atmosphere in this quiet town. The restaurant is right at the corner of the street. You can park right upfront or go around the building and park next to it on the main street were there are other shops across from it. The entrance is very pretty and clean. It looks like if it was just remodeled. I walked in and walk to the counter and they told me I could sit where I like it the most. They already had chips at the table and brought out the Salsa. I don't know if the salsa is home made but it tasted like nothing I ever had before. It was awesome, the Salsa had a very good fresh flavor and is lot like other Salsa I had where the spicy thing is what it dictates your experience. It was just right in the hotness and full of flavor. I ordered a combination plate and adde an extra tamale. OMG the plate was big and the once I started eating the flavor of the food was awesome. I had my food with Chile verde as it was less hot than the colorado one. You just wanted to keep chewing your food to keep enjoying the flavor. It had refried beans, a taco and chile. I highly recommend it. While I was eating the server kept checking on me to make sure I was fine and everything was good. After you finish your food they bring sopapillas that is like a bread and you eat it with honey. The price was really good.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tucson
“What a Big Surprise - The very Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Friends and I stopped by the New Mexico Visitors Welcoming area near Lordsburg - knowing that we were getting hungry we asked for a recommendation in Deming. 3 Carloads convened on Si Senor - the ranger's recommendation. It turned out to be so good we are now planning out trips across New Mexico to arrive in Deming at Lunch or dinner. With 12 of us we ordered nearly everything on the menu. I tasted it all - it was ALL GOOD.

Yes, it is spicy, but ADDICTIVE in a very good way!!! And the salsa - my oh my.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nokesville, Virginia
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Was really impressed with the taste of the food at this restaurant. You don't have many choices in the town of Deming to eat but if you have the chance I would make this one of my stops.

Visited March 2013
Zimmerman, Minnesota
“Very Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Authentic Mexican food, served in good portions for price. I ordered the mild sauces, and it was plenty spicy! Lots to choose from on the menu.

Visited February 2013