“Order the Sicilian!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Deming
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Biggest wings around!!
Anchorage, Alaska
“Order the Sicilian!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Deming restaurant leave something to be desired but this is a diamond in the rough. When I was looking for dining all the review sites said this place was the best. I do have to agree. My friend and I ordered a ton of food because of a coupon we had. We had the meat pizza, white pizza, and wings. The meat pizza was good. I was worried about having a thin crust pizza with all that meat being really greasy and it wasn't at all. The star of the show was the Sicilian white pizza. We made one little change removing the tomato and adding spinach. WOW! LOVED IT! To me for the most part pizza is pizza but I have to admit I will go back for the Sicilian. The wings were really good too. They have a rub instead of a sauce. Way nicer to eat than sauce. The only complaint I had was I really really wanted a beer with my pizza and they were out of all beer except the standard Bud and Coors. All in all I would eat there again.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Germany
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Great food, with friendly owner. Our new go to place when we drive through Deming. Best pizza I have had since New York.

• Visited April 2014
“As advertised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

As other reviewers have mentioned this place is outstanding. I never would have known about without trip advisor. Had lunch, meatball sub, fries & drink for $8. Great deal great taste. It's in the middle of nowhere maybe 4 miles out of town, but it's worth the effort to get there. They had a sign up in the entrance about a future move into town which should be good business. Make an effort to get there.

Visited April 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Oh ya!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

We came here on the recommendation of LJ at St Clair Winery and we were not disappointed. Great choices and excellent food. The portions were huge. We split a salad and a pizza both were wonderful.

• Visited March 2014
Birmingham, Alabama
“Surprising find in small Western town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Ignore the humble appearance. Good things are waiting on the inside of this out-of-the-way restaurant. Thin crust pizzas are amazing, using authentic ingredients ordered from New York. Wings are big and meaty, no drumettes. Meatballs are delicious. Although the restaurant is reasonably convenient to the interstate, you will probably think you've taken a wrong turn. It's sitting alone on the outskirts of town. It's not much to look at (gravel parking lot, shed-like building) but passing it by would be a big mistake.

• Visited March 2014