“Good beer and burgers” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mimbres Valley Brewing Co. - CLOSED

Mimbres Valley Brewing Co.
200 S Gold Ave, On the corner of Gold and Spruce street., Deming, NM 88030-3706
575-544-2739
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
“Good beer and burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

This was our second time here and the only disappointment was that they didn't have their great Dortmunder available, since they change beers regularly. The burgers are definitely handmade and extremely good. Their beers are nicely handcrafted though I'm spoiled by a certain Belgian Triple and do of all their beers that one has been my least favorite both times. Definitely worth taking a trip out of our way for on the way to Faywood Hotsprings. The only real complaint this non-local has is the waitress is definitely quicker to respond to locals than visitors- though in small town America the locals are her bread and butter.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

“Little gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

The food is great, the beer is excellent, the music is perfect for the location and the staff is helpful. We liked it to bits.

Denver, Colorado
“A Solid Brewery in Deming, NM.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Overall: If you are driving thru, its a great place to stop. Food is good, service was excellent and the beer was pretty solid. I am going back for sure.

I went here because 1) it was ranked #1 and 2) its a brewery.

The place was empty when I arrived and even more empty when I left, so I felt very well attended to. The beer selection was nice (not expansive, but definitly not tiny. A something for everyone type of place with no beer-y frills). The bar keep let me try a couple before settling on the Dortmuder Amber. A malty amber with a solid taste and finish. I liked it.

I ordered the Portobello Mushroom sandwhich and fries. Both were very good. Fries were a little better than the sandwhich, but that just means that they are really good fries.

Bottom line: I would take any one here even if I was only driving along I-10. It is a solid small town stop that delivers as much charm as it does taste.

• Visited July 2012
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

The burgers were great, as were the fries. I had a chicken sandwich which was excellent as well.
The beer was not very good and the waitress drawing the beer did not have any idea how to do it.
I would go back for the food but not the beers.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Quenches Your Thirst”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

This place is a true hidden treasure. The food is prepared by one of the true grill masters! The variety and quality of the beers is excellant and reminiscent of high dollar metropolitan breweries. Try this place once, and you will be hooked...I know I was.