“Our Halfway Stop” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4600 E Pine St, Exit 85 Interstate 10, Deming, NM 88030 (Formerly Holiday Inn Deming)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Deming
Fort Worth, TX
“Our Halfway Stop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2009

My Husband and I always stop Here when traveling from Texas to wherever our destination in California. Again on our way back home to Texas. Nice (though older) clean rooms. Quiet. Staff are very accommodating. I would and do recommend to everyone. We like the outside doors because we usually travel with a lot of luggage.

• Stayed April 2006, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
NM
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2009

I am a Gold Member and got pot-metal treatment. I called ahead to request/guarantee a ground floor room due to my husbands disabilities. Despite all that - we got 2nd floor - no elevator and a very dark, dangerous, hard to find and manuever concrete staircase. Basically couldn't work from my room as a result and changed clothes at my meeting place rather than drag a suitcase up the stairs.

No food nearby if at all. People were friendly at Wal-Mart, but that was about it. Only saving grace was the jacuzzi tub in the very small room. Guess it would fit for a very cheap honeymoon room!

No free breakfast either - for the price of the hotel and the location not a good thing in my book. The staff didn't even know the hours so that was really helpful - NOT!

Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Roswell NM
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2009

Checked in Saturday night around 9:30 pm. When the manager gave me a room on the second floor I explained my disability would hinder my walking up the stairs and since there was no elevator I asked that my credit card be refunded. The manager told me she could not do that. Being on a limited budget I could not afford to go elsewhere so I struggled to go up the stars to get a nights sleep before continuing onward on my trip.
The management violated the Americans With Disabilities Act and I am calling for a complete boycott on this location as they can not either accommodate handicapped persons nor refund money for unused rooms after they charge the card.
The clean room didn't make up for the total inconvenience of the struggle just to get some rest.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Southern California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2009

We were a couple of weeks ago for the world famous Hatch, New Mexico ChilieFest. Although when we checked in there was some confusion with the cable guys working in our rooms, we nevertheless got in eventually by 3pm. We had a 2 room suite that was HUGE and CLEAN. We were delighted that we had a couple of refrigerators because we intended to bring back a bunch of bags of roasted chiles. Each night we were there we met really friendly cool locals that hung in the lounge. Stacey, our bartender, was friendly and knowledgable of what was going on in the local areas. I loved her description of the yearly duck races. The manager went out of her way to see if we were happy with our rooms and services which we appreciated. Although cable was out for a couple of days, it was not the fault of the Holiday Inn. Rather the blame rested on Comcast. We will return again next time we visit the Hatch, NM area.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
haarlemmermeer
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2009

older holiday inn but renovation work in progress. motel style rooms accessible from outside gallery. large outdoor pool in a well kept garden is the best part of the hotel, which is located right next to I-10 in the eastern part of deming. a bit isolated, but very convenient on- and off freeway access. onsite restaurant and bar ok. nothing else within walking distance. free coffee and newspaper. excellent rates thru HI website.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Yuma, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2009

I was disappointed in this hotel after staying at two phenomenal Holiday Inn Expresses in Kansas and Oklahoma. I found a big beetle on my floor in the morning and the ottoman was stained. The two chairs in the room were well worn although they advertise that the rooms were fully updated and redone last year (2008). I was not impressed with this hotel and will not be staying here in the future.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
Anaheim, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2009

Located right off the interstate as you come into Deming from the East, with clean, comfortable rooms, mini-fridge, microwave, single-cup coffee maker and a pool (that I regretfully didn't take advantage of). The bar has Shiner Bock on tap (and it was on the house as part of a special).

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!