“Great place to spend the night” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4600 E Pine St, Exit 85 Interstate 10, Deming, NM 88030 (Formerly Holiday Inn Deming)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Deming
Surprise, Arizona
“Great place to spend the night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

About mid-way on our trip from Phoenix to Ruidoso we happened on this gem. Nice king bed room with 2 person jacuzzi, very quiet. Only gripe is the restaurant was infested with flies. Food was OK, service acceptable. Buy gas in town before stopping at this motel on the eastern outskirts or pay the penalty price.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
DJ N, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for the review we are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to offer a quality product with quality service. I have shared your comments with my team so we may use your feedback to improve our hotel. Yes Gas is cheaper on the West end of town. Travel Safe and we will see you on your next visit to our town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
CARSON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

After a long day of driving I tried to book a room with Comfort Suites (Choice Hotels) on my cell phone but was connected to Quality Inn (also Choice Hotels) and booked a room for $53 + tax. When I got there greeted by a friendly Front Desk. When I opened the door to my room i was shocked - it was beautiful. A nice king size bed, desk, flat screen tv, microwave, refrigerator, etc. The bed was very comfortable. I took a shower and went to sleep. It was nice and quite. I didn't get a chance to swim but the pool looked very inviting. Breakfast was excellent. There is a restaurant on site but guest get the breakfast buffet for free -bacon, sausage, eggs, biscuits, gravy, fruit, cereals, etc. This is the first 5 star I have given on Trip Advisor.

Room Tip: I had a room in the back towards the interstate but did not hear any noise.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
DJ N, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Welcome to the Quality Inn of Deming where providing Quality to our guests is our #1 goal. So happy the surprises were a delight to you. We have some great amenities many you mentioned and we are happy you were able to enjoy them. We do pride ourselves in offering the Best Free Breakfast in town to our valuable guests such as yourself. Thanks for the 5 star rating we really work hard to earn just that.

Travel Safe and maybe next time you’re staying with us you can enjoy the largest outdoor pool in town it is a great way to relax and unwind.

Peoria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

The staff at this hotel will bend over backwards for you! They will shuttle you around town, give you tips and make sure everything goes well for you. Amanda at the Front Desk was super-helpful and the complimentary breakfast buffet was remarkable in that the total hotel bill was $60 and the breakfast alone was worth $40 of it! The largest outdoor pool in Deming was crystal-clear, refreshing and had plenty of towels. Great cable television, comfortable beds and an experience that would truly bring us back again.

Room Tip: Grab a room looking out over the manicured grounds and pool.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
DJ N, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us and leaving such a wonderful review of our place. I have given Amanda a copy of your review as our staff feels extra special when a guest mentions them by name in a review. I know Amanda will be filled with joy. We are so happy you were able to enjoy some the great amenities we have to offer our guests including the largest pool in town. We do offer the Best Free Breakfast in town as well some have told us it’s the best anywhere. We wish you safe travels and do look forward to your return visit with us.

Bunker Hill, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I called the hotel directly to book the room, I was quoted a price of $69.95. As we were nearing the hotel we noticed billboards saying $59.95. At check in the clerk changed our rate to the $59.95. There is a large lot for large vehicle parking a plus for us. We get to our upstairs room, with no elevator. The room appeared spacious and very clean, at least at 1st glance. Went to throw something away and saw a half full trash can near the vanity, I contacted the front desk and housekeeping came right away. Later I went to make coffee and noticed empty sugar packets behind the coffee pot! Other than that our stay was nice. Beds and pillows very comfortable. The attached lounge was nice, and the double shot margaritas were awesome. We ordered a pizza which was very good, although the crust is not hand made. The pool area was nice and clean as well. And do allow pets, with only a $5.00 charge. Will stay again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
DJ N, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
First off let me say how sorry I am your room was not cleaned to perfection. I have shared your comments with my housekeeping team regarding the condition of your room and just how unacceptable this is.

With that said I am delighted you enjoyed your overall stay with us taking advantage of many of the great amenities we offer to our guests. Our margaritas are known for being the best in town.

The best compliment we can get is to hear our guests say they “we will be back”. We do look forward to your return visit where I am confident your room will be cleaned to the high standards we set for every room.

Travel Safe

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I have NEVER given a 5 star review. But this being my second stay here I am truly wowed. The staff is extremely professional and goes out of the way to make the stay everything you would want. Also the small touches such as animal towels are a fun smile moment. Every request was meet with diligence easy truck parking able to drop bobtail to walmart 2 miles away a class act. On my return list for sure

• Stayed July 2014
DJ N, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Jim thank you so much for your repeat stays with us. We are so delighted we have earned your respect to be a loayal guest with us in Deming NM and that you were "wowed" enough to leave us a great review letting us and others know just how much you loved staying with us.

We wish you many safe miles as you travel along the interstate and look forward to your next visit with us.

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I was recently traveling in Europe and staying in a lot of their so called four star hotels. Not one of them came close to this place as far as what you get for your money. My room had the basics including iron and board, hair dryer, etc. but it also had a small fridge and microwave and a well stocked coffee maker. If you are traveling as I have been and wish to stay at a hotel between Dallas and Los Angeles I would recommend this one.

Room Tip: If you have a Southwest Frequent Flyer Number book through the Southwest Web Site and get additional...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
DJ N, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Jim Thank you so much for staying with us we appreciate your business. I would also like to say thank you for leaving a review letting us and others know just how wonderful your stay with us was. The best compliment we can get is to hear you will be back and then also to recommend us to us others. Thank you and travel safe we will see you next time you’re in Deming NM

Temecula, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Made Hotwire reservation for 3* while traveling from Texas to California. Very easy check in, polite staff, all needs were all met. Facility is clean, easy parking, 2 story with no elevator as the only fault. Room was spotless, roomy, and comfortable. Very nice place, will return next time I travel the I-10 through New Mexico.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
DJ N, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Michael thank you for planning ahead and making reservations to stay with us. We appreciate your staying with us very much. Thank you for taking time out to leave a review letting us and others know just how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We wish you safe travels and look forward to your next stop in Deming.

DJ

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!