“Good addition to offerings in Clovis” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Description: Thai & Sushi Bar near Cannon AFB, Clovis,NM
Description: Thai & Sushi Bar near Cannon AFB, Clovis,NM
Clovis, New Mexico
“Good addition to offerings in Clovis”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Tried for the first time. Very busy on a mid-week day - restaurant was almost full and patrons constantly in and out for take away (they were out of to go menus which tells me it's popular). You seat yourself but that is not posted anywhere I could see and the cashier didn't acknowledge me for several minutes or relay that I could seat myself when I came in. Menu is extensive with Thai, Chinese and Indian offerings. Food was hot, very generous and quite tasty; lots of meat in the dish I ordered. Atmosphere is not the draw, no alcohol served but the food will make you want to return. My server, April, was courteous and helpful. I wasn't in a hurry so didn't mind the wait. As I said, they were very busy and may have been short staffed. (Those who understand foodservice know how difficult it is to get and keep reliable staff), Lots of CAFB personnel eating there and they are good judges of foreign cuisine. If you enjoy Asian food I would recommend it highly. I also am a big supporter of the small business owner who is not associated with franchises.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Good Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

They get very buisy. The menu is very large, so the service is sometimes slow. But the food is outstanding. You cant rush good food. The sushi bar is excelent for whats availalbe locally.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Antonio, Texas
“Excellent food but poor service!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

My family and I eat at Thai City once or twice a month. We have never been disappointed by the food but the service is just subpar. I now prefer to just order take out instead of sitting down. If you can get past the poor service the food is definitely worth it.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Horrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We used to go here every week but service has taken a nose dive. This last time it wasnt busy but we had to wait 20 min after being seated to order our sushi and fried rice. 40 minutes later we still hadn't received our food and the waitress told us there was no sushi chef working that night and we should order something else. She never even brought out our rice. She let us sit there for over an hour with no food when she knew there was no sushi coming. Management didn't offer any apologies. I was shocked. Lucky for me I found better sushi someplace else in town and no longer need to go here.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Favorite Place To Eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

never Have Had Bad Service Or Food...Cuisine Is Spectacular And The Atmosphere is great! Prices Are Good... Portions Are Generous... DefinItely One Of My Favorite All-time Restaurants!

• Visited August 2013