“What a find!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Leal's Mexican Restaurant (Prince Street)

Leal's Mexican Restaurant (Prince Street)
2115 N. Prince Street, Clovis, NM 88101
(575) 763-9069
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 73 restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: Mexican
“What a find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on a whim, and we struck gold. Staff was very attentive, food was great, beef enchiladas(wow) place was super clean and well decorated. Great place!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

75% Recommend
Abilene
“Great Mexican food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I had the crispy chile relleno, which came with rice and beans and was fantastic. Stuffed with cheese and laid on a bed of shredded brisket, this was a great meal! The salsa is a bit sweet for me and I like a little more heat, but Leal's has never disappointed me.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Austin, Texas
“Great NM Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Living in Austin, TX, I never get to eat my beloved NM Mexican food due to their ignorance of its brilliance and these Texans ignorant addiction to Tex-Mex. As such, eating dinner (and later lunch) at Leal's was dream come true for this NM native. Over two meals (several days apart) I enjoyed their Chile Relleno, Chalupa, Taco, and Enhiladas, all with green chile sauce. YUM! Highly recommended. The staff was also friendly and extremely attentive. The prices were also very, very good.

Visited August 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“"EXCELLENT MEXICAN FOOD"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

My husband and I stopped in at Leal's on our way home and believe me their food was great,,,chips and salsa and my husband finally tried "Carne Asada" and he was very impressed with it,,,good food, good service and a great family restaurant,,,it's always nice when you can get good authentic Mexican food!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clovis, New Mexico
“Stuffed Avocado! Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

First time at Leal's, and once I read the description of the stuffed avocado on the menu, I read no further. How can you go wrong with a deep fried avocado stuffed with chicken and cheese?! It was great, with fast, friendly service.

• Visited July 2013