“Very good champagne Sunday brunch...” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Southwestern, European, Continental
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
New Mexico
“Very good champagne Sunday brunch...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Took my wife, daughter and 2 grand daughters to Rebecca's for their Sunday brunch in honor of my wife's birthday. Enjoyed the piano music but mostly enjoyed my very delicious brunch. There were a lot of choices and as is my wont, I took small portions to taste. Breakfast foods and salads of course, but I stuck to the meats and main courses so that I could choose plenty of lo carb choices, many with Southwest flavorings. Yumm. Everybody could choose what they liked and there were delicious desserts for the girlies. A birthday cake was brought for my wife. Everybody enjoyed and not a single complaint from anyone. Service was good. Yes, I will return and recommend this brunch very highly. As always the views out onto the Tularosa Valley below were wonderful (Different because we usually go at sundown). No ghost sighting. :>)

ElPaso, Texas
“Dining Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

My Wife and I went for our Anniversary and had the Chateau Brian 4 course meal and it was one of the best meals we have ever had. The Service was first class, and the Brandy Alexanders were one of the highlights of our visit. If you want an Exceptional Meal with lots of atmosphere and great service try the Lodge in Cloudcroft New Mexico!

DC
“Great place for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I had heard about the Lodge and Rebecca's for quite some time but finally had a chance to go. If you are anywhere in the area of Cloudcroft, New Mexico (it's definitely worth a drive from Ruidoso), make plans to eat lunch or dinner at Rebecca's and check out the Lodge and its surroundings. I had one of the best reuben sandwiches that I have ever had and also had a great tomato soup. Even though service was a little slow, I look forward to my next trip back.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Ghostly ambience and great food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

The ghostly atmosphere adds to the charm of the restaurant which by the way is named after the ghost who haunts it. We enjoyed a nice lunch and took some desserts home for later. Ask for Mark or Eric to wait your table they were very friendly. Also stop by the gift shop and say hi to Katsy, she is super funny, and don't forget to buy a t-shirt and some fudge!

Melrose, NM
“Desserts worth ruining your diet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We had the Sunday Brunch at Rebecca's and really enjoyed it! The fruit tarts are worth ruining your diet for, and so are the mousse parfaits. Everything that I tried was very good, with a special green chile lasagna at the top of the list.

• 4 of 5 stars Food