“Wish I could eat there every day the rest of my life!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 12 restaurants in Cloudcroft
Cuisines: American
Alamogordo, New Mexico, United States
“Wish I could eat there every day the rest of my life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Hiking and geocaching along the trails made for some hungry kiddos! We stopped in at Dave's because some friends told us it was wonderful. They were right! I don't know what kind of magic they put into their food, but the chicken fajitas I had were like manna from Heaven! Our son devoured the cheeseburger and fries, while our daughter oohed and aahed over their delicious shakes and ice cream afterward! Hubby loves their taco plates! I topped off my meal with a rocky road waffle cone on down the mountain back home to the desert heat. Whew! Can't wait to eat there again! I will count the days!

• Visited August 2013

85% Recommend
“Great Sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

great BLT sandwich!!! The ice cream is enjoyed by all but pricey. The cups are fill with your favorite flavor so you will not note the price. ENJOY!!!

• Visited July 2013
Mansfield, TX
“Great sandwiches!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We stopped by for a quick lunch while driving through Cloudcroft. They were out of a couple of menu items but the sandwiches we did get were fantastic and fresh. We got our order to go so I'm not able to comment on the wait staff. The people who took our order at the counter were very friendly and the food was ready pretty quickly. Overall, a great place!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Malakoff, Texas, United States
“Great place to get a burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Dave's is a great place to get a burger.The fries are homemade and have a great seasoning on them. The service is great!

• Visited June 2013
Houston, Texas
“We were hungry - Dave's Filled Us Up With Great Fresh Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We were late lunch seekers...Starving after working on some clean up activities - I had a tuna sandwich that was custom made - totally awesome!!!! It had apples, pecans, and craisins in the tuna-mayo mixture - lettuce and tomato on nine-grain!

My husband had a burger which he said hit the mark! No food left on our plates! Calm and peaceful atmosphere - great service! I would recommend this as a great spot with good value in Cloudcroft! We will be back!

• Visited June 2013