“Double Cheeseburgers” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 9 Restaurants in Clayton
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Double Cheeseburgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Best cheeseburgers I've eaten in years. Fries were outstanding as well. Eat there twice and highly recommended this Dairy Queen.

Visited October 2012

Azle, Texas
“good ice cream, skip the food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

we stop at a lot of Dairy Queens when we are on car trips in this area. There isn't much else that is usually clean. The Blizzard ice cream at this location was great but the chicken strips and the onion rings were both over fryed.

Visited October 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Good for a quick snack”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

There are not a lot of choices for dining in Clayton. You can't go wrong with Dairy Queen!

Visited June 2012
Nash, Oklahoma
“Really bad place to stop!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

We stopped at DQ to grab supper. The place was clean enough for a fast food restaurant but the food was horrible. My wife had a hamburger and the buns were old and stale. I ordered the shrimp basket. My shrimp were all cooked together in a glob so when I broke them apart, most of them were not fully cooked. My French Fries were tough. In essence this place was horrible. There is a Subway down the street, but the busiest place in town was a Taco stand across from the DQ. We watched a dozen cars stop, grab a meal and head out. Take my advise...stay out of DQ!

• Visited August 2011