“Cimarron Chicken” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 restaurants in Cimarron
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican, Steakhouse
“Cimarron Chicken”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

We ate here with a group of friends. I had the Cimarron Chicken, an excellent raspberry chicken dish. While I'm disappointed that the "old James" is no longer here, the "new James" is still good.

Visited September 2012

73% Recommend
“Never eat here!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Took to long for our food to get to our table. When it finally arrived the cheesecake was frozen solid we asked for something softer took 10 min more. The bread pudding was warm on the outside but still cool in the middle, the chocolate cake was gritty and mushy had the texture and taste of playdough. The only thing good about our meal was our bottle of wine. The meal was too expensive for the quality of food and service we received.

“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

We went for dessert and drinks. The cheese cake was frozen solid. When I asked I could not find my server.... Did I mention we were the only table in the restaurant, I had to flag down another server. After 10 minutes, my server returned with another cheesecake, freezer burned, but was microwaved so was not frozen. My server did not ask EVEN ONCE how our food was but did add $6.00 gratuity on the ticket. The only thing that was palatable was the wine which was bottled in california...thank God. Needless to say we will not be returning.

• 1 of 5 stars Food
“Bad service and horrible food!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Waiter was rude and took a long time to come back to the table after getting straws. Cheesecake was frozen solid! Grandmas chocolate cake was made by a step grandmother who apparently didn't like me very much! It was nasty! The ticket had gratuatity added for 5 people eating dessert! I paid almost 7 dollars for what?

Edinburgh, Scotland
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Booked a table at the St James Hotel restaurant on the basis of the reviews on Tripadvisor, so thank you all for the best steak I have ever had. Went for the 12oz Filet Mignon and it was superb. Unfortunately as the nominated driver I was unable to enjoy the delicious beers – unlike my very happy brother! Very busy restaurant, so was glad we’d booked our table early. If you’re in the area you MUST stop and go for a steak.

• Visited July 2012