“FUN” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Capitan
Wyoming
“FUN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

How nice we love to travel on our Spyder BUT our biggest problem is "road food" ...wow real food, real service gotta love Renee's music choice...even if it does date ya.....I think you could stop any day and go away happy...having ate something different prepared well and enjoyed yourself while you were there!

• Visited February 2014

Capitan, New Mexico
“Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

This is one of the best restaurants I have ever eaten in. She has a Sunday Brunch which would rivel the cuisine in New York or Dallas. The food is fresh - she makes her own bagels which are the best ever. How wonderful to have a restaurant of this class in our small town. I would rate it as the number 1 restaurant in Capitan, with El Paisiano #2 and Smokey Bear's as terrible.

Memphis, Tennessee
“FINALLY! Fresh, Real Food! Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

What a find! So surprised to find everything (and I mean everything) is made fresh! The Bread, bagels, dressings and cheesecake--all homemade! How nice it is to find a locally owned restaurant with real people and real food. Renee and Micky are so fun and full of life. They have created a warm atmosphere where we felt welcomed from the moment we entered. You can't help but leave happy! Wish I could pick them up and move them to Memphis! :-)
*The Shrimp and Grits is off the charts GOOD! My son had the Chicken and Waffles and loved them!

Capitan, New Mexico
“AWESOME!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Awesome food. Awesome service. Awesome atmosphere. Awesome all around! Have had just about everything on the menu! Not once have I been disappointed! I highly recommend!

Alto, New Mexico
“Great little place in Capitan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband and I were in Capitan yesterday (August 26, 2013) and drove by this place. Last time were ate there, it was a BBQ place which we were not impressed with. We decided to give it a try and we're glad we did! I had the Shrimp po' boy sandwhich, which I was hesitant to get. After all, it IS New Mexico! Not exactly know for it's shrimp! But I was feeling adventurous! It was delicious! LOTS of shrimp and I could actually taste the shrimp!!!! Fresh roll with a wonderful just spicy enough sauce. My husband had a greatl sandwhich. I think it was called the Texican. LOTS of ham, avocado, tomato, cheese on an English muffin. The owner, Renee, stopped by our table and she was so nice. Hope this place stays in business. We'll be back!

• Visited August 2013