“Great visit.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Territorial Inn & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN Territorial Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Territorial Inn & Suites
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   415 South Bloomfield Boulevard, Bloomfield, NM 87413-3057   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bloomfield
Macon, Georgia
“Great visit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We were so glad to find such a nice hotel on our way to Monument Valley.

I loved the lobby. The staff was so pleasant and helpful. The room was very comfotable. We enjoyed our stay here very much. Very clean and seemed brand new so well kept.

Since we stayed here instead of going to the next town we were able to visit the nice county museum just down the road.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

TerritorialInn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Territorial Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
It sounds like you enjoyed your stay. We were also very happy your were able to visit the museum. Thank you so much for leaving a review!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Wonderful extremely helpful staff. Check in was easy. Great rooms and pool/exercise facilities. Breakfast was very good, and changed up a little each morning for variety. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
TerritorialInn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Territorial Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
We are thrilled that you were so happy with breakfast and our staff!! Thank you so much for sharing this.We can't wait to see you again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

We experienced great accommodations, great service, and an outstanding breakfast. Would definitely stay at this Best Western Plus again. We stayed at two other Best Westerns on this trip, one also good, the other disappointed, but no other was as good as Territorial Inn & Suites. It is a credit to the brand.

• Stayed August 2013
TerritorialInn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Territorial Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Lsb2
Thank you for taking the time to give us such a nice review!
Phoenix, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

A really nice experience. This place was the best stop on our 6 day trip. The room was very nice, but did have a soapy smell on entry, but I guess we got used to it after a few minutes. The pool was a welcome site. The breakfast offering was the best we have experienced; waffles, fruit, cereal, juice, eggs,bacon, and the list goes on. Will plan on staying here next time we come through N.M.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

TerritorialInn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Territorial Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
David M
So excited to hear you will be staying with us again!!! We really do strive to meet and exceed your expectations. I would also like to thank you for bringing to our attention the fact that you had noticed the smell of soap in your room. You may have been in a room that had been deep cleaned. I will take your comment into account and we will start giving the rooms more time to air out after this process.
Coolangatta, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We only stayed here for one night during a road trip. The reception staff were exceptional (as all Best Westerns are). Check in was very quick. Our room was huge, and very well appointed. The bed and pillows very comfy. They have a huge indoor swimming pool, which was great after a long day driving. Breakfast included, and the quality and presentation perfect. All the staff from reception to housekeeping just so friendly, always with a smile. We had a great night sleep.

Room Tip: We had a room on the top floor which we always prefer. Even though at the front of the hotel and on...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
TerritorialInn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Territorial Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
MingymooBrisbane
We would like to thank you for taking the time to add a review! We love hearing from our guests!!
Blairsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We are Ride Rewards members and stay and Best Westerns' often. This is an amazing property. Very glad to find this gem in an area void of a lot of amenities. Super staff and clean. Can't go wrong with this one.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

TerritorialInn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Territorial Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Frederick H
We just love it when Reward Members share feedback with us. Your loyalty to the brand and review of our facility are greatly appreciated!!!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I work nights so I check in early morning and leave at 5pm. I checked in at 9 am and the girl that checked me in said there was an empty room for me, so there wouldn't be an early check in fee. I got to the room and it wasn't impressive, but I was tired and just happy to be sleeping. When I checked out 8 hrs later a girl named Pauline checked me out and informed me that she was charging me 2 nights for my 8 hr stay. I asked her to call a manager about it bc my early check in was not only already approved but had cost them no business at all. She called the assistant manager who told her to just charge me 2 nights anyway because 'that's their policy' and so I asked her if there was someone higher in authority I could speak to and she handed me the general managers card. I asked her if she wanted to call instead, because it might look better on her if she called instead of an unsatisfied customer. She called and then said, "Hey AJ, I've got some guy here that wants to talk to you" and handed me the phone. Talk about courtesy! I spoke with the manager and explained the situation and he said it wasn't a problem and I'd only be charged the 1 day. I give the phone back to Pauline, she hangs up and proceeds to check me out. Then spends another 20 minutes trying to process my receipt and can't seem to figure out how to do it! So I, the customer, have to prompt her yet a third time to call a manager to ask for help. 45 min after trying to check out I finally get to leave that awful hotel and have to skip my dinner plans to get to work on time. For the sake of this hotels future and the Best Western brand, I hope Pauline and Codi, the assistant manager, have very short careers at the territorial inn. This was by far the worst hotel I've been to, let alone worst BW.

• Stayed July 2013

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

TerritorialInn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Territorial Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
InnandOutsofTravel
First of all I would like to apologize on behalf of our entire team for the ordeal you went through during your check out. We do have new staff members on hand who are adjusting to our system. I would also like to personally apologize for the inconvenience you went through due to miscommunication on our end. This is a perfect training example for our staff members on what happens when information is not relayed correctly as well as to myself for not taking the time to follow up with you about these events the next day. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we will be using this incident to grow as a team. We will be implementing more training and customer service procedures with our staff. We hope you will consider staying with us again that we might have another chance to deliver you an exceptional experience at our facility.

Been to BEST WESTERN Territorial Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!