Rooms were clean, staff was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Price was great (got the online special). We chose this hotel because it was the closest to Chaco Canyon. Ended up to be really nice, comfortable, pleasant experience. Would definitely go back.
Only drawback is that it is RIGHT on the highway. sometimes the truck noise filters into the room, but not bad. Still a great hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Territorial Inn & Suites, located in Bloomfield, New Mexico is a captivating gateway to natural splendor of the Four Corners area. Relive ancient civilizations at Salmons Ruins, Chaco Culture National Historical Park, Canyon De Chelly or Mesa Verde National Park. Enjoy world-class bass, trout and salmon fishing in the quality waters of the San Juan River. Navajo Lake State Park affords exceptional boating and fishing opportunities while an incredibly scenic journey awaits you on the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad. Visit the Four Corners National Monument and have your photo taken touching four states at one time or ski and snowboard at Purgatory ski area. Within a few short miles of the BEST WESTERN Territorial Inn & Suites you will find recreational, educational and entertainment possibilities. Begin your adventure each day with our full hot breakfast and allow our staff to pamper you while you enjoy our indoor pool, hot tub, and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN Territorial Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Territorial Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Territorial Hotel Bloomfield
- Best Western Bloomfield
- Best Western Territorial Hotel
- Bloomfield Best Western