“Super Food and Super Service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Bernalillo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Super Food and Super Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I live close so for us this is a neighborhood restaurant. Space is wonderful and the food and service are excellent. The view of the Sandia Mountains makes the space even more special and in the summer sitting outside you will want to move here. Food is upscale bistro with a rotisserie that you should try. For those not familiar with Mexican Chorizo sausage please do give it a try here as it is wonderful. I do have one gripe and it is the only reason we are not regulars. They pour a very skimpy drink. I want a martini where the glass is full and not the one sip variety you get here. For that they have the nerve to charge $15.00. My complaints have never mattered so stick to the food and you will be happy.

• Visited March 2014

Albuquerque
“Romantic setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

We had a wonderful meal, and while it was a little too cool to sit on the patio, we had a great view of the Sandia Mountains reflecting the lovely setting sun. The service is highly attentive, wine list very adequate, and the food was delicious.

Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
“BEST HAMBURGER WEST OF THE MISSOURI RIVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

The rest. is 5 star on my book service is excelent decor is very authentic - I loved it !
I had the NY STEAK, costly but good.... my kid had the best Hamburger I;ve seen... at times during our dinner we felt as if we were in Pari; relaxed and being tended to....

• Visited January 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Creative Magic!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

James, our waiter was so well informed and passionate about his job that made our dinner all the more memorable. We have eaten there many times and always enjoy the new creations with the standard excellence we have come to expect. Not to disappoint!!

Visited December 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Thanksgiving Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

Excellent Thanksgiving buffet. Large selection. Fresh. Huge dessert bar. Friendly service. It was worth every penny of the $50 cost. The gingerbread bourbon pudding stands out in my memory.

• Visited November 2013