“Always good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
North Haledon, New Jersey, United States
“Always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Went to the Brick House on New Years Eve. Every one at our table had a great meal and a great time. Steaks where done just right. Prices higher than normal but it was New Years Eve.

Pompton Lakes, New Jersey
“always a great dinner here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

We went to the Brick House to celebrate my parents anniversary. It’s a place I go for special occasions quite a lot, and I’ve never had a bad meal here. Once again, the Brick House did not disappoint. Two from my party got the spicy chicken, with peppers and onions. It’s so moist, that despite being cut off the bone, it has not dried up at all, and it’s white meat too. The other from my part got a strip steak, and was very happy with it. Their wine selection is great too, we always get a bottle of Simi, and their wines aren’t ridiculously priced either. Having a salad come with the meal is a nice bonus too, and the bread with melted cheese they give you is amazing, sadly I eat a lot more of it then I should.

The service was a little slow this time, but it was crowded and they were also doing many Christmas parties, so this could be in part to blame for the delays. I’m sure I’ll be back soon, to celebrate another birthday there, and I can’t wait to return.

North Haledon, New Jersey
“Great ambience for a steakhouse.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has a reputation for its food and ambience. We went there for Christmas Eve and were disappointed with the "special holiday" menu. Service was wonderful, as always. However, this restaurant is very overpriced. Not a favorite of mine. I believe its reputation is what keeps this restaurant going.

New York City, New York
“Great Restaurant for Steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I tried their Filet Mignon and was very impressed. It was cooked perfectly - medium rare as I requested. My husband ordered the surf & turf dish and loved it. Even the appetizers were delicious (I recommend their lobster/avocado salad dish).

If you love steak and seafood, this restaurant is a must (at least once).

Visited August 2013
Ringwood, New Jersey
“Steak & Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I've eaten there many times and although the burgers are fantastic, the seafood sampler is terrific but the porterhouse steak was extraordinary. Never a complaint about the service either, top notch.

• Visited May 2013