My wife were staying here to attend a wedding nearby. A slight negative is that it is a popular venue for local events by nearby corporate HQ's and that can lead to all the close in parking being occupied, as happened to us this freezing January night.
The front desk staff were extremely pleasant and helpful throughout our visit including giving local dining recommedations. They probably get a lot of experience as what little hotel food we tried was uninspiring and very expensive.
We were checked in promptly and taken to a very well appointed and comfortable room. It was kept nicely clean but housekeeping sometimes took until 4pm to get to it. We should warn travellers that the trek from front desk to some rooms can be very long. But all in all we ejoyed our stay and would use this hotel again.
One negative. I left a small charging stand in the room. The first two times I called, I was transferred to lost and found, got voicemail and never got a call back. The next time I insisted on speaking to somebody and gave the details. Again no call back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A full service hotel nestled on 21 acres in scenic Bergen County, New Jersey offering a variety of luxurious accommodations. Just walk out your guest room door and take advantage of our many amenities. This Northern New Jersey hotel provides distinctive dining options from a full service restaurant featuring menus crafted from ingredients fresh from local farms and dairies to our more casual bar and lounge and seasonal poolside dining. Relax and unwind at our heated indoor pool and Jacuzzi or seasonal outdoor pool. Treat yourself to a massage or facial at The Spa at Hilton Woodcliff Lake. Challenge family and friends to basketball, tennis, in-door racquetball or sand volleyball. Our award-winning, friendly staff delivers the finest in service and hospitality. Conveniently located off the Garden State Parkway, approximately 30 minutes from New York City, less than 40 minutes from Newark Liberty Intl. Airport and approximately 55 minutes from New York City’s Kennedy and LaGuardia airports. A choice destination for business and pleasure, the hotel provides a resort-like setting for corporate conferences as well as lavish celebrations and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Woodcliff Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Woodcliff Lake Hotel Woodcliff Lake
- Hilton Hotel Woodcliff Lake
- Woodcliff Lake Hilton