We spent 4 days at the resort and enjoyed very much our stay.
- Free Upgrade.
- Clean and cozy rooms and comfortable matress.
- Friendly staff.
- Loveley beach with nice beach loungers and kayaks.
- Center of small village in easy walking distance.
- Food and breakfast was average.
- Partly staff has difficulties with english.
- Breakfast area could be cleaner.
- Go to the nightmarket and enjoy fresh seafood.
- Beverages and snacks are also available in shops across the street and much more cheaper.
- Take one of the free bikes and cycle around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stretching over 4 hectares, on the West Coast, Saigon-Phuquoc resort and spa offers 100 bungalows and villas (comprise bedroom, sofa bed, living room, bar connecting with dining space and kitchen). The property hides under coconut forests and striking colour of flowers. From these balconies, you can enjoy the sunset on the Thai's Gulf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Saigon Phu Quoc Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saigon Phu Quoc Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Saigon Phu Quoc Island Hotel