Arrived at this hotel to find we had been upgraded to a bungalow, great location, plenty of shops and restaurants nearby, a very warm reception on arrival. Our room had a huge bed, plenty of space to put clothes away. There was a choice of DVDs and music. We ate at the BBQ once, very good and plenty to choose from, however, the restaurant outside are just as good and a lot cheaper.
There is spa, tennis courts and a gym on site, we never had a problem getting a sun lounger and the beach is very clean, my only criticism is that our bungalow (613) backed onto the tennis court which is open from 05.00 -22.00 daily and woke me up daily!!!
On checking out we received a free hat and DVD!!! I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stretching over 4 hectares, on the West Coast, Saigon-Phuquoc resort and spa offers 100 bungalows and villas (comprise bedroom, sofa bed, living room, bar connecting with dining space and kitchen). The property hides under coconut forests and striking colour of flowers. From these balconies, you can enjoy the sunset on the Thai's Gulf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Saigon Phu Quoc Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saigon Phu Quoc Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Saigon Phu Quoc Island Hotel