The hotel and the rooms are not bad, but the prices I would expect a much higher level of service. The whole place has a feeling of neglect and the general feel from the hotel reflects this. We have just come from the La Veranda resort on the island and the hotels could not be more different with the La Veranda substantially outclassing it on every level, except price. I would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stretching over 4 hectares, on the West Coast, Saigon-Phuquoc resort and spa offers 100 bungalows and villas (comprise bedroom, sofa bed, living room, bar connecting with dining space and kitchen). The property hides under coconut forests and striking colour of flowers. From these balconies, you can enjoy the sunset on the Thai's Gulf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Saigon Phu Quoc Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saigon Phu Quoc Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Saigon Phu Quoc Island Hotel