“Most excellent establishment in Subic!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Philippine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Angeles City, Philippines
“Most excellent establishment in Subic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I would like to throw my opinion about the Bull in as well. The Sittin Bull runs a very tight ship. Food is always excellent and very consistent. The staff that are there to serve you are wonderful and I have never been to a place where I have felt so welcomed here in the Philippines. They are way beyond standards that we are used to here. In fact I can honestly say that they set the bar when it comes to a great restaurant and bar. The decor is something to sit back and view. I frequent here everyday that I am in town. I always notice something that I didn't see before. Great daily specials, great service, and a very clean establishment. A good choice to bring your family, friends, or roll in solo and spark up a nice conversation with the great waitresses there. I recommend everyone visits this special eatery. I hope it will forever stay just how it is, which is perfect in my eyes. All restaurant owners should take a peak in and learn something while visiting, I know I have. Keep up the great work, it is much appreciated. Thank you. Dale @ WES Apartelle and Wobbly Boot Bar in Angeles city.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Angeles City, Philippines
“Best Food in Subic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Great taste and huge portions. You need to stop by and give it a taste. Every trip to Subic includes a visit or 2 to sit-n-Bull

Visited November 2012
Zushi, Kanagawa Japan
“Plesant Suprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

I was suprised to find such a great menu in such a hidden location. Not on the main strip, but down a side road and always filled with EXPATS told me that there had to be something to this place. Food was wonderful and drinks were cold.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sasebo, Japan
“Great food, decent drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

This restaurant was suggested by a friend who is a local exact from Australia (I'm a Yank). What could I say other than the food was surprisingly delicious as compared to many of the competing eateries. For three nights running I dined there and ordered the "Mexican styled Dory". This thick white fish filet was tasty, flavorful, moist and just so VERY good! The Mel was accompanied by Mexican rice, a lettuce, to to and cucumber salad. Upon my request ol and vinegar were served with my sala and the result was imply delicious. Alo include we're sour cream, and I believe salsa. The drinks were perfect!

The staff, well what can I say? They giggled, chatted amongst themselves nd generally had to be roused when additional requests were made. There appeared to be in excess of 8 waitstaff who really shold py mor attention to customer needs than the latest gossip lol.

• Visited May 2012