“Fun” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Angeles Beach Club Hotel

Save Saved
You added Angeles Beach Club Hotel to your Saves list
Angeles Beach Club Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Don Juico Avenue | Malabanias, Angeles City, Luzon 2009, Philippines   |
Ranked #1 of 57 hotels in Angeles City
Manila, Philippines
“Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I went here with friends as one of my friends visited us and wished to stay somewhere else (other than Manila). Even us Filipinos haven't heard of this place before and this was only recommended to him by one of his foreign friend who had been coming back and fort to Angeles. The room we got is huge and very artistic (We very much appreciate the room specially me for I am a fan of art). It was only a floor away from the roof top bar which is very convenient for the three of us who loves to drink. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Food is great though we have not tried all (Even though we stayed here for one week). We also used their helicopter to take us to some location we have planned to go. We haven't stayed much in daylight in this place because we were trying some places to see in nearby places (where the hotel car takes us). But we liked reading at the hotel pool the morning after our night outs. The Spa is relaxing although the Spa area is small. Good place to stay - people will make you feel at home

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends

161 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

By far, the most unique Boutique hotel I've been to, outside Manila.
The buffet dinner, although we only had few choices, deserve a praise.
The only hotel I've seen where you could dine while swimming.
Imagine sitting in a bar with Sports TV on, but "emerged in the swimming pool".
They have the cutest beach-like pool outside Manila.
THERE'S ALSO A HIDDEN ROOM THAT YOU, YOURSELF SHOULD FIND OUT WHAT'S IN IT!!!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Al-Mangaf, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

The Penthouse Suite on the top floor was AWESOME. The staff was remarkable and friendly. You only have to walk 10min to get to Walking Street! Room Service was remarkable! If you travel to Angelse this is a must stay. Four (4) Guys traveling can rent out the entire penthouse floor and throw your own party totaly exclusive!!!

Room Tip: Penthouse Suite....only way to go!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Hong Kong
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

....this hotel does not come cheap. Apart from the price it is almost perfect. Spacious rooms, comfortable beds, generous bathrooms, friendly service and a wide range of TV channels (...). A far cry from the rather seedy and sleazy city.

There is no beach though (as the name might suggest).

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Bangkok, Thailand
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

I stayed at the ABC in a Prime Minster Suite for 4 nights at the end of July. Despite the hyperbole of the other reviews, my stay was less than satisfactory. I should begin by saying that the staff at ABC are outstanding in every aspect. My room not so......be aware that the mattresses are extremely soft and I needed up sleeping on the floor much of time. The faucets in the bathtub were broken. Also the Prime Minister Suite faces Fields so lots of street noise and noise from the bars nearby. I ordered breakfast at the Cafe the first morning and it took 20 minutes to arrive. The restaurant was mostly empty. When it did arrive it was cold and missing half of my order. I ate outside of the restaurant for all other meals. Please note that it is probably note a good idea to talk with the general manager about any problems. His attitude is basically find another hotel if you are not happy. And that is what I will do next time.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the street if street noise is a problem for you
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Angeles City, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

ABC Hotel already has many followers ..... the Party Hotel no. 1 in Angeles City is almost always fully booked so book your rooms on time !! It is different, exciting, ''boutique'' style, amazing, oh did I mention exciting ...... with plush very well equipped rooms, and without a doubt, THE BEST Hotel in Angeles City!

Their Slogan is ''You Only Live Once'' and actually it resembles my life's philosophy "Live Life to its Fullest'' ....... so we're a pair ! And trust me, if you stay at ABC Hotel, you DO live life to its fullest ........ I have not seen any other hotel of its liking all over Asia!

ABC is pretty special in every way, so I would say, TRY IT, SEE IF YOU LIKE IT, and you'll keep coming back ....... that's a promise. I know I do since it's opening ...... ever since !

Room Tip: Some people prefer rooms at the back building, or the latest addition to the hotel, the new wing, bu...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Poole, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

I have had the pleasure of staying in this excellent hotel many times and it's a real treat. The owner Gerrard has had excellent incite in truly understanding his patrons wants and needs. Everything is exceptional. From food to location to staff. Treat yourself to a suite, they are mind blowing. Looking forward to my next trip.

• Stayed August 2011

Been to Angeles Beach Club Hotel? Share your experiences!