“Great NYC style pizzzaria” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 236 Restaurants in Angeles City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Description: We are next to rasoi indian restaurant and a few doors down from the ozzy meat shop.
Miami, FL
“Great NYC style pizzzaria”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Ok so ur in a hurry ur hanging out on fields! U got more important things to do than eat food but ubr hungry !!! Yes thats me and most other people today,
Well im a new yorker and thsi is the place thatvputsbu back in NYC ! GREAT FOOD ! FAST SERVICE !! Just like home or as near as u can get !! Yea sure it aint white table sit 4 3 hours and sip ur wine an enjoy the romance with ur date! !! Its down an dirty new yorkbstyle pizza and salads ! Im in a hurry I want tobeat gud food and then go do my thing ! Yes its worth a try yes u will like it and u will go again

New York
“Great Italian Food in the Philippines!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Im pretty critical in my reviews, and even worse, Im from Brooklyn, NY....so I know what REAL Italian food taste like! Im happy to say that Paizanos is the closest thing to real NY Italian Food! The staff was really friendly and got my order right on the first time. The food was incredibly delicious! I had the Paizanno's Salad, 6" Grilled Chicken Sub and Spicy Buffalo Wings. All were made fresh and taste amazing. Did I mention that the prices were affordable too and didn't cost me an "arm and a leg". I will definitely be coming back for more and more! They even deliver so why not have a pizza delivered to my barhop or hotel! Perfect! Thanks Paizanos!!!

Angeles City, Angeles, Philippines
“Best Pizza in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

went there with several of my colleges . tried the manhattan specials , the lasagna , and the pettucini . it was great plus we ask for our bill , we were surpised to learn that it wasnt expensive. my friends went back after 3 days together with their respective family and they say the same thing.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Manila, Philippines
“Gotta Get the Meatball Sub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I ate here last month every week! First off everyone raves about the lasagna which is very good... but the winner it the meatball sub! This is definitely one of the best sandwiches i've ever had. First week i had the paisano's salad with chicken... loaded with olives which i love. second week had the paisano's pizza... hella cheesy and the crust folds like an NYC pizza. Next week had the Lasagna, awesome... Lastly had the meatball sub, game-over.

Im so glad that there is a good italian place in Angeles that I dont have to dress up for. The friendly relaxed atmosphere is cool. I usually call ahead and just pick up my order. Staff is super cool... more than willing to [--] with me a bit.

Other than that, great place great food, high recommended.

• Visited June 2013
Angeles City, Angeles, Philippines
“So good I ordered seconds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

this is the best pizza and pasta subs and salads in the Philippines I am Filipino i recommend
paizanos to anyone visiting angeles city free delivery in 30 min you cant beat that very fast and excellent service

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere