“A budget-friendly hostel in the better part of town” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Angeles Budget Hotel

You added Angeles Budget Hotel to your Saves list
Angeles Budget Hotel
3690 Corner Lena and Amor Street, Riverside, Korean Town, Angeles City, Luzon 2009, Philippines   |
Davao City, Philippines
“A budget-friendly hostel in the better part of town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Near the airport and budget friendly. Plus it's location in Korean Town is very good - there are so many restaurants and marts to choose from. Chill hostel with friendly staff and owner! Have stayed there before our flight out of Clark, and stayed there again (without prior notice but the owner was so kind to accommodate us) while waiting for our connecting flight back to Davao.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Kaohsiung
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I needed a place to stay near Clark Airport for a night and it was just the ticket! Clean and cool - and reasonably priced. The staff were very friendly and very helpful. The whole district is not easy to navigate if you are not familiar with it and the help I received was essential for me not getting hopelessly lost. I will definetely be going back when ever I return to The Philippines

Jim

Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Linkoping, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Cool place where it's easy to meet other backpackers. Really nice staff and I still have some contact with Vander, who works there, via facebook. I definitely enjoyed my stay there and would recommend it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Taipei, Taiwan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Very good hostel to stay at and easy to get to from the airport (in fact, I walked to the airport from the hostel for my return flight). I arrived after midnight on AirAsia and the staff was awake and waiting for me very happily. Very pleasant, easy going and clean. This is the excellent choice for late night arrivals, visa runs, etc. If I fly to Clark again, I'll definitely stay here.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

So, you are in Sin City? Probably for an early flight at Clark. This town is insane and can be an unpleasant late culture shock before you head out of the Philipines.

No worries, owner and the friendly Dutch host Antoine can help you out and offers you a solid budget option away from the girlybars and old pensioned hags looking for some young action.

The dorms, beds, showers are pretty basic but good enough. There is free refill for water, breakfast and coffee/tea, all good. During our stay, the place just opened but it already showed some charm. The place is pretty safe with an 24h reception and a sturdy entrance gate.

It is a bit hard to find but Antoine sends you a decent map which should be sufficient to find your way. The place is in a dark street but there are some other 24h guards working in the street who can show you the way to the gate.

Be aware that corruption is the standard so expect taxi's to overcharge you around 300% than average Manilla / Philipines. During the day you can take the jeepneys but for an early morning flight your stuck with an expensive short taxi ride around 9 US Dollar. From the hotel you can walk to the airport (30 minutes) but I wont recommend it during the early hours in Sin City.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Newark, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I stayed there two nights one when I arrived in Clark and one when I departed Clark airport. GReat place to stay a few minutes from the Clark airport. The staff was very friendly and so helpful with everything I needed to get to and from the airport! I would definitely stay again! Thanks

• Stayed July 2013
Cologne, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

We stayed there just one night and we really enjoyed it because the staff was very friendly and helpful and they created a great environment for meeting other travelers. The hostel was nice and clean.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Angeles Budget Hotel? Share your experiences!