“Good chinese food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Frankfurt, Germany
“Good chinese food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Chinese food was good but not too authentic especially the Szechuan cuisine. Overall not bad, Service was good above average and very nice setting

Visited February 2014

London, United Kingdom
“great venue..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

We celebrated in Shanghai Palace Restaurant the wedding of my sister in law, my wife's sister. I appreciated the place, decorations, table setting, and the function hall was so great.. I love their fried rice so fantastic..

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Luzon, Philippines
“delicious pancit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

mom celebrated her birthday here and i whispered to the staff that it was her birthday. after our family dinner, the staff bought a small cake with lighted candle and sang a birthday song.
mom was surprised. (the cake was free :-D)

we ordered a lot since we are 15 in a big table but liked their pancit and yang chow the most.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Newport News
“Delicious and Authentic Chinese Cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I didn't want to go to this establishment at first, but the restaurant I wanted to go to was booked. I am GLAD we went here. While this is an older restaurant, not super luxurious or glitzy, but not super expensive either. The food was Unbelievably GOOD! This is real Chinese/Asian Food and Delicacies, definitely not the garbage they serve and try to pass off as Chinese food in the United States....No my friends, this is the REAL DEAL. There were some menu items that seemed a tad to exotic for me, but I did experiment and tested my taste buds. WOW, as I said the food was delicious, fresh, hot, and they served it up fast. The portions were so big, even we couldn't finish it all.
Try this place out, you will be happy and FULL!

Visited April 2013
Angeles City, Philippines
“Above Average Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

The service of the restaurant is very friendly and inviting.
The food is ok and really nothing special I can remember about the dishes. Best thing I can say is that it is a safe, clean, restaurant you can take guests and family too.

Visited March 2013