“Food par excellence” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Peking House

Peking House
First Floor, Century Hotel | McArthur Highway, Balibago, Angeles City, Luzon, Philippines
+ 63 45 892 4888
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #89 of 235 Restaurants in Angeles City
Cuisines: Chinese, Filipino, International, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Description: Serving since 1980's Peking House has become a household name for Chinese cuisine in the city. Since its transfer inside Century Hotel, the restaurant has evolved with the needs of the Hotel Guests and strong loyal local guests. Now serving a wide array of cuisine through it's daily buffet prepared by our renowned Kitchen Team. From simple to gourmet, steak or seafood, will prepare them all for you.Wake up to a hearty buffet breakfast and wind-up to a delightful buffer dinner Sure, we do get a lot of non-hotel-guest too, so feel free to blend in and mingle!
clark
“Food par excellence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Of the various restaurants that my family has visited, this restaurant is one of the best! I instantly fell in love with the dessert. Even my daughter who avoids sweet foods indulged in the chocolate/coffee custard. My special son is very picky, but I didn't have any problems with him when we dined in this restaurant. The buffets are muy delicioso. I only have allergies so I wasn't able to enjoy the seafood buffet. My daughter who is a seafood lover indulged in the big crabs. But, what made this restaurant extra special? The staff. They are very friendly and accommodating. Will definitely go back to Peking House.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Manila, Philippines
“Ideal Cushion for Century Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

First and foremost, my tripadvisor.com profile pic is one of this restaurants products - Black Gulaman, So it's quite obvious that I really have a strong brand preference towards Peking House.

This restaurant, in my opinion, is the saving grace for the poor service that me and my family experienced during our stay at the Century Hotel (see my related review entitled "Bittersweet Experience"). In a nutshell, the restaurant's service, food, ambiance and overall dining experience could really be considered and acclaimed with a PAR EXCELLENCE rating. Each time we visit our relatives in Angeles City, dining in this place is - and will - always be in the family itinerary. Even if we will change our preferred hotel for checking in come the time of our next vacation, still, we will always drop by in Peking House.

In detail, I recommend Black Gulaman, Yang Chow Fried Rice and Fried Chicken. Attached are some of the pictures that we took.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
angeles city
“cheap for a decent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

i like peking coz its decent and its very affordable too, specially their buffet dinner. they serve different kind of cuisine almost everyday so you wont get tired of eating same food everyday.on the buffet ,they also cook the food in front of you like noodles or zizzlings and alot more. they have good desserts, and if you dont want buffet you could order to their menu, i tell you they serve you in almost larger plates but still very affordable.you can even take it out for left overs.their service is good too, the place looks like your in a fine dining.every accommodating too as your inside the hotel.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
jtsohu, Guest Relations Manager at Peking House, responded to this review, October 21, 2012
Thanks gracey25ph for the wonderful review. Just like to ket you know that we are having a dinner Friday-Seafood-Buffet, Saturday-Steak-Buffet and Sunday-Turkey-Buffet for only Php599 aside from the reggular daily buffet during weeknights.

We hope to see you soon in the resto!