“One of the Best” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“One of the Best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Best Japanese food restaurant that you can go when you are in Angeles City. Gotta try their fresh salmon sashimi...the succulent taste and the freshness.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
“great japanese restaurant on Philippines”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

One evening in Angeles City, I decided to eat a delicious meal of Japanese cuisine. I asked staff in Lewis Grand Hotel where I was staying, what is the best Japanese restaurant. Kindly staff recommended me, to go to Niji. This restaurant is located in Don Juice Ave. behind the Clarkton Hotel. The restaurant is beautifully and tastefully decorated. Waiters are quiet, fast, friendly and at your request, they can recommend you for dinner. I decided to excellent Maguro Sashimi (tuna), California reinbow sushi and teppanyaki. The food was very fresh and tasty, the service perfect, and the whole atmosphere is just to recommend. If you love Japanese food and find yourself in the AC, do not miss NIJI.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Phuket, Thailand
“Delicious Japanese Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Located just outside the Clark Freetrade Zone & Airport, I had repeatedly an excellent experience enjoying Japanese Food. Together with friends we have settled for Teppanyaki and Sushi everytime we went eating at Niji's. Food Quality was excellent, fresh airflown Australian Beef, tender and Juice Sushi & Sashimi, especially the Maguro (Red Tuna), Red Garouper, Salmon and mm., well temperatured Sake, Green Tea and fruity wines have accompanied our dinners. Service staff was attentive, diligently and friendly. Cleanliness in Restaurant was given as well, an exotic Lemongrass fragrant has filled up the nicely decorated Restaurant and the private function Areas. A variety of Desserts are available as well.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pattaya, Thailand
“excellent sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Really great sushi menu. I've tried lots of different rolls and sashimi platters and am always very pleased. The fish is always fresh, never frozen, and prepared with affection.

I'm particularly fond of Niji's spicy scallop and spicy tuna rolls. Really well balanced flavors and huge portions too if that's your thing.

Lunch sets served until 2PM are great value but a bit mixed in quality in my opinion. I wasn't very happy with the ramen set I had last time, but with a menu as diverse as they have I'm sure it would be practically impossible to make everything great.

Speaking of menus, their menus are both physically huge and loaded with options. One of the biggest menus I've ever seen in several ways, so lots of stuff to try.

Service isn't great but they do make an effort when you manage to get their attention. What they lack in attentiveness they make up for in being precise with what you asked for.

Seating is comfortable and they aren't afraid to use aircon so it's always a relatively comfortable environment. Plenty of parking as far as Angeles goes too.

My friends and I usually end up eating at Niji 2-3 times a week while we're in town. If you're looking for sushi I can't recommend it enough.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Luzon, Philippines
“The best sushi n maki in pampanga”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I and my friends usually dine at Niji at least once a week since we all love Japanese food. We even bring our other friends visiting from different countries to try their authentic Japanese food. It is a must dine resto for people living around the area. The downside only is that there are not much dessert choices.

• Visited May 2012