“Top resort in angeles ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lewis Grand Hotel

Save Saved
You added Lewis Grand Hotel to your Saves list
Lewis Grand Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Don Juico Ave | Malabanias, Angeles City, Luzon 2009, Philippines   |
Ranked #3 of 57 hotels in Angeles City
Miami, FL
“Top resort in angeles ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Ok so how many times have u been to angeles ! Me I can not count that high - I have stayed in many many hotels in angeles
For my taste lewis grand is top 3 hotel in Angeles !! Now when u take into consideration pricing for me its number 1 !! For about 90 dollars u get a 4 star room with a five star resort and a 4 star restaurant! ! As far as accommodation it doesnt get any better !! They have a gym most hotels angeles dont !!
The pool and pool area is spectacular !! The food and atmosphere of the restaurant is first class and very extensive menu !!! The staff r very friendly and always at ur service !! The location is perfect halfway between perimeter road and fields ave and very near ti the mall and clark !! Its number 1

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

178 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Waldorf, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

If you're headed for Angeles City in the Pampangan province where Clark Air Base was formerly located, make it your business to stay at the Lewis Grand Hotel. The White House of Hotels is a veritable cornucopia of beauty, ambience, and professionalism. It is pristine in its cleanliness, and the staff is amazing. The rooms are great. Most importantly is the hands on involvement of it's management. You'll probably be there during a local wedding and they are a joy to watch when held adjacent to the Avenue Restaurant, or the Giant Tent. Bottom line: Don't miss this sure bet!

Room Tip: I went with the Executive suite and couldn't have been happier. Get a room facing the pool on t...
Aarhus, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Now I’m home from my 4th trip in 15 months to the Philippines. Each time I have stayed at the Lewis Grand Hotel.

My first trip to the Philippines was in July last year. I got picked up at the Clark Airport with no problem and I was in the hotel in about 15 min from the airport. The drivers are always very polite and like to answer questions you may have.

The check-in's are always fast and if you have staid there before, they keep a copy of your passport and you can be checked-in in just a few mins. Also the check-outs are fast.

The pool is very nice and I have used it at different day and night times.

The staff at the LGH are always very understanding and make sure you will feel like a King. I have never felt uncomfortable with anything. When you get home at night they are friendly, smile and say politely 'goodnight'.

During my last stay, the Hotel was fully booked and they could not let me stay all the nights I wished to reserve, but with the help from James (Manager) and Melanie (Reservations), it was still possible to book me in to a smaller room, which was also an okay room. Thanks to James and Melanie.

If I have ever needed help during my stay, the staff has always helped me right away. They also helped me if I needed extra towels or anything else.

I believe that the LGH is the best of the good hotels in Angeles. I have not staid at the other places but I went to check on them and visited the other good hotels also, to look at their rooms and ask about their prices, but no one could beat the LGH.

I look forward to come back and have already booked for my Christmas and New-Year holidays.

Review of the rooms I have stayed in.

Hollywood Deluxe room: This room type has the biggest bed I have ever slept in. It is a good room size, and they have big windows out to the Perimeter road. Note: there is no balcony in this room.

Deluxe room and Deluxe Corner room: For me these room types have the best value for money, they are okay, big and have a balcony each, which I enjoyed to have.

Executive Jacuzzi room: This room is big and has all that I need to have. It has the same as the Deluxe room and Deluxe Corner room, but is bigger and has its own Jacuzzi. If money was not a question, this would be the room type I would always stay in.

Poolside Jacuzzi room: same as Executive Jacuzzi room, but right next to the pool. Personally I like a private balcony more.

Room Tip: Executive Jacuzzi room are realy nice
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Truly a wonderful hotel. The interior is attractive and perpetually clean. The staff are very helpful and friendly. You are made to feel very welcome and there is a general feeling of calm and relaxation. In the restaurant I had the best omelette I have ever tasted and the freshly squeezed mango juice is a must. Thank you to all the staff at the Lewis Grand Hotel for making my stay so comfortable. I will definitely be back to stay with you again and I highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: I stayed in a Deluxe room with a balcony. It was an unforgettable experience watching a tropical sto...
Angeles City, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have stayed at Lewis Grand Hotel many times and have always had a great experience. The staff is top rated in my opinion. They will do everything they can to make your stay enjoyable. My favorite part of the hotel is the pool. The pool is a great way to spend a after noon with that someone special. They also offer a free shuttle service to the local malls and or bars so need for trike or jeepney. Its also nice to relax at the bar for a drink or 2 and meet some of the other guests from all over the world.

Room Tip: View of the pool rooms are very nice.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Taipei, Taiwan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I have stayed at serveral hotels in Fields and I must admit it is the best value for it's price range.There would be to name another hotel at 1,590 Peso a night which in is best in it's 3 star class, but for 3,990 Peso the Lewis Grand Hotel is best among the 4 - 5 star hotel in Angeles and certainly much better than any hotel at Subic bay. It setting is suprime and its well trained staff make it a perfect stay. Try the hot wirl pool and you will not regret. Also the room are well designed for a comfortable stay and dont worry for the transportation their limo will take you whereever you want to go and even pick you up again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Seoul, South Korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is a great place to stay. The accommodations, atmosphere and service were great. There's a shuttle that will take you where you want to go and will pick you up as well. It's a little away from the main action on Fields Avenue but that's a good thing as well. I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Book in advance
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Been to Lewis Grand Hotel? Share your experiences!