I stayed at Scuba Seraya from October 13th through the 19, 2013. I have been to Bali a couple of times before and found the diving to be good. This time I dove the Seraya Secrets house reef. Wow I was impressed, some of the best diving I have done in Indonesia.
The resort is more than Excellent….The Balinese kill you with kindness. The food at the resort is Excellent no reason to go outside for Dinner. The dive operation and Guides again excellent!
I had been pick pocketed in Beijing a few days before arriving in Bali. Mika the manager bent over backwards helping me to get replacement Credit Cards.
Overall impression of Scuba Seraya…Excellent…I’ll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have all the ingredients to make your next dive vacation an experience you will always remember ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Scuba Seraya Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scuba Seraya Hotel Tulamben
- Scuba Seraya Resort Tulamben, Bali