“Competent, Easy-Going PADI Instructor” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 19 Attractions in Tulamben
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Private diving courses, PADI certification courses, shore, boat and wreck diving, night diving in Tulamben, Amed and other areas including USS Liberty Shipwreck, Coral garden and other.Make diving your lifestyle with Made Sutama.
Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Competent, Easy-Going PADI Instructor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I booked Made on the basis of great reviews on Trip Advisor, and I wasn't let down. I completed my Deep Diver specialty with Made. He was very thorough, went through the theory and dive briefs and ensured I understood. My only down side was that he was unable to get a new PADI Deep Diver book for me, so I ended up with a second hand one with all the knowledge reviews already complete - however I went and completed it again myself!

Being able to complete a Deep Diver course through shore dives (rather than relying on boat dives) made the course very affordable. I would recommend Made for anyone looking to learn to dive, or further their knowledge.

Jakarta, Indonesia
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I completed my PADI open water certification with made a couple weeks ago. Through the 3 days course, he shared his experience and thought me the very basic of all recreational diving: safety and fun! Made's way of teaching wasn't feel like teaching at all, he's like your friend who share his stories and experiences. So there's no student-instructor gap at all.

Visited May 2013
Tianyar, Bali
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent, safe and fast experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My girlfriend and I completed the PADI Open Water with Made. He really made us feel safe from the very beginning and told us that because of our long stay he was very flexible with planning the dives. We should just text him the day before we wanted to go and then everything was set. We were researching the price level in Tulamben and with Made it was the cheapest place considering the quality we got for the money spent.

Chengdu, China
“wonderful experience !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We completed PADI open water dive course with Made. .
His ability as a Diver made me feel safe and relaxed while in the water.
After a three-day course and 4 open water dives , I was a open water diver.
Thank you for MADE's help and instructed.

Made is the best if someone ask me who is the best Dive Instructor
in Bali .
Hope to see you again!!

Singapore
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

My wife and I completed our PADI open water with Made at Tulamben in Dec 2012. 3 months later we returned again to have more dives with Made. Made is patient, skillful and helpful. He ws observant during the dive and often offered valuable advice and diving tips to improve our skills. Highly recommended!!! Look for him if you are diving at Tulamben.

Visited March 2013