We spent two weeks at Villa Kebun in September with our 2 young children (3 years and 1 year) and loved every minute of it. From the moment we walked through the doors into the courtyard, the service and facilities were exceptional - the cool drinks/towels, flowers, fruit, breakfast the first morning - they really had thought of everything!
There are three large self contained bedrooms complete with private bathrooms, TV's, good storage, safe and mosquito nets. We were here just as a family but you could easily have had two or three independent groups staying (with children) and not feel cramped. In the shared living space the kitchen/lounge/dining were very well set up for entertaining and were well equipped with all the essentials you need (including a great range of books, dvd's and kitchen supplied). There's a microwave for sterilising and heating for kids meals too. We thought the filtered water AND bottled water in the bathrooms was a great touch - in the end we were fortunate to not be affected by the water so weren't using the bottles for brushing our teeth but understand that other travellers haven't been so lucky so always good to be careful.
Our favourite part of the place was the pool and cabana....our idea of heaven! We spent many a day, lounging aruond and keeping ourselves cool and it kept our children well entertained. There is no fence around the pool but for parents with young children, there is the option to have a temporary fence installed (at a fee) which is good to have.
The staff were amazing. They service the villa everyday and were so wonderful to our children and friendly. We used them for babysitting a number of times of an evening and our kids loved them. They were also fantastic for providing recommendations on where to go for food, shopping and general directions.
The villa is located in the heart of Seminyak's shopping district but far enough away from the nightlife to be very quiet and peaceful. It's a short stroll to the beach and other amenities such as spas, grocery shopping, good restaurants etc. To be honost, it's difficult to find fault with the place!
Overall, we had an absolutely amazing family holiday and would strongly recommend it as a paradise destination for anyone looking to unwind. There's plenty to do for those who are active and alternatively, if you want to laze around and relax, you always have the option to stay in the villa 24/7.
Thank you for providing such a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Bugis is an Integrated Property Management and Marketing services company that represents a selection of villa owner that we consider unique due to attributes such as location, service and facilities. Our executive team comprises of managerial level hotel professional with years experience in the field. This has enabled us to establish and maintain property quality as well as train our staff to provide committed and unobtrusive serviceVilla accommodation symbolizes an exciting new era in Bali’s tourism industry. Apart from obvious cost efficiencies, ample space and home like qualities; a villa holiday provides an opportunity to experience the delights of tropical living where guests are not isolated from the island and its people by the constraints of a hotel environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Villa Bugis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bugis Hotel Seminyak
- Villa Bugis Bali/Seminyak