This was my 3rd visit to Bali. I stayed here for a week in a 2 bed villa with my parents and my husband. We really enjoyed it and found the villa to be in good condition, slightly old fashioned decor and facilities, but generally good, and the staff were very helpful and friendly.
The bedrooms were upstairs and downstairs which was great as it meant you weren't constantly bumping into eachother in the living room, which is the central area of the villa.
Our little swimming pool was cleaned every evening and was a good size. Plus it was quite fun to jump in from the living room straight into the pool! Only criticism was that there wasn't an area to walk around the pool, and there were only 2 sunloungers for a villa that sleeps up to 5 people which seemed odd. There is no other sunbathing space either, so we had to use the sunbeds in shifts.
My mother kept asking them for water (which was free) and after 2 days of constantly bringing bottles to the villa - they installed a water cooler in the living room! Brilliant! It was touches like this that set this place apart for me. Very thoughtful and responsive staff.
The food was totally decent (your food is brought to the villa on big trays), no gastronomic affair, but we ate out for most meals and just had breakfast and snacks during the afternoons/early evening. It's a great location to explore Seminyak so I would recommend getting out in the evenings when you can.
It is about a 7-10 minute walk from the beach. There is no private area for Le Jardin guests at the beach, but for a few rupiah you can have your sun beds, a couple of cans of tiger beer and a nice big umbrella to laze underneath. The water is great, very clean when we were there although I've heard different reports from some friends about the beaches in Seminyak.
I would definitely go back here again with family or friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort’s setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin’s design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin’s delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management’s creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Jardin Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas Bali/Seminyak