We spent 2 nights in this place after 2 nights elsewhere in Seminyak. Maybe we had high expectations before our check-in, due to to all the raving reviews of the resort. However we were a little underwhelmed when we arrived, the villa was showing signs of aging.
On the map, Le Jardin seems to be in a place really near the beach. However we were a little surprised when the cab had to make many turns in the small roads and it was tucked in a tiny corner. It was a hassle to walk out but thankfully there was free shuttle service to bring us out anytime.
Check in was smooth, and we were given a foot wash before entering our villa.
The photos looked nicer than the actual villa. And we were treating the mosquitoes with our blood throughout our stay. Even though they would light up the mosquito coils there were still quite a fair bit of mosquitoes. There were cockroaches running around. We were given a basket of welcome fruits but we didn't consume any because they looked like they have been there for a week old. We also found banana peels lying in the corner of the villa, so I would say the place wasn't cleaned properly before the check in. I have to admit the place is huge though, even though we booked a one-bedroom villa it was actually a 2 storey villa, with 2 additional single beds upstairs.
Breakfast was served daily in the villa, unfortunately they were always kinda cold when it arrives.
We liked the private pool in the villa, only thing was that it is very cold cos it hardly gets the sun.
Service was good and people were friendly and accommodating to us throughout the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort’s setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin’s design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin’s delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management’s creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Jardin Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas Bali/Seminyak