My newlywed wife and I decided to stay at Le Jardin for our honeymoon, and we are so happy to have spent our 9 nights here! The great experience started at our arrival, where Yessi our butler and her team greeted us with a nice cool drink and warm smiles. When we got to our our villa, we couldn't believe how nice our 2 storey villa was. Very rarely do the photos you see online live up to expectations in real life, but our villa was exactly as portrayed. The private pool was beautiful, as was the rest of the villa - spacious living area, beautiful bedroom, and great outdoor bathroom. The service was beyond exceptional. All of the staff that we came into contact with were so friendly, and it was great that the all greeted us by our names. Our breakfast arrived on time everyday as was delicious. They also have a shuttle service that takes you to the surrounding area, free of charge. We came back each evening to a nice and clean villa. It was very quiet in our villa, and we were in one of the villas closer to the main road. Overall, our experience was wonderful and I highly recommend Le Jardin!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort’s setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin’s design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin’s delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management’s creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Jardin Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas Bali/Seminyak