We bought our family of 8 adults and 3 children here for 5 days to celebrate my husband's special birthday. We were together but still able to have our own space. Perfect. We commenced with a BBQ Suckling Pig and Seafood Banquet the night we arrived. Perfect. Special. The entrance, eating and pool areas all SO beautifully decorated with flowers and candles. I had no idea this happens for the banquet however, it really created a wonderful ambience. The seafood was cooked to perfection. The only problem with the suckling pig there was far too much! The accompaniments also delicious. The night was so memorable for us$50 per adult. On to the villas: Each villa is individually owned so the maintenance is different. One villa had no doors or air-con in the main sitting area which leads to the pool. Our 4yr old granddaughter needed to be moved as a potential drowning safety issue. Our 3 bedroom villa had bi-fold doors all around but strangely all the internal hardware of the doors had been removed. Just one push opened them. The other 3 we had access to didn't have this issue. The rooms were spotlessly cleaned every day. But the best was the staff. So obliging with every request. The breakfast served in the room delish. The free shuttle anywhere in the area very generous and such good drivers. A special time for young and (not) old alike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort’s setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin’s design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin’s delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management’s creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Splendia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Jardin Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas Bali/Seminyak