My new husband and I stayed at a 2 bedroom villa at Le Jardin in Jan 2013 for 6 nights. We loved it and would definitely recommend it to friends. The staff were very friendly (everyone knew our names) and we really took advantage of the free shuttle bus. They took us wherever we wanted within Seminyak at any time and we would just ask staff at the bar / restaurant to call them to pick us up, even late at night.
I'd recommend the seafood BBQ in the villa; they decorated the whole place with candles and flowers, which was very romantic, and the food was great.
We booked quite last minute, so it was fantastic value. Would also be good for two couples traveling together, or for a family with older kids (the pool is open so I'd be nervous with children who couldn't swim).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort’s setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin’s design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin’s delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management’s creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Jardin Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas Bali/Seminyak