How to go?
This hotel provides a complementary shuttle which is 30 mins from Bali Airport.
I stayed at their Two Bedroom Villa. It is located at a corner which is great as it is very quiet. The room is gorgeous and spacious! When you enter the door, there is a small little pond with fishes and a walkway. Then, after the walkway is the kitchen, dining room and living room. The pool is next to the dining room. The kitchen has some basic utensils but no pots and pans for cooking. The pool is pretty clean and nice. After the living room is the first bedroom and it is adjacent to the pool. There is a stairs to the second floor which is the second bedroom and a outside roof terrace with a day bed. The bed are quite comfortable and big. The pillows are great too. There are also many cupboards for putting your clothes. There are complementary bottle waters and free wifi. It has complementary fruits in the room. But no complementary newspaper provided.
Both bathroom of first and second bedroom are pretty spacious! Partly I think is because it is open concept. Thus, it gives you a very opening feeling. So those who value privacy might find the bathroom too "open" and dun feel comfortable. It has a bathtub, a toilet cubicle and showering compartment. The rain forest shower is pretty good. But I am quite surprise not to find a his and her basin. The towels are good. My only complain is that it has many mosquitoes. Though we were provided with the electronic mosquitoes killers, it is not quite useful. Also, the aircon is a bit weak.
When I arrive at the entrance lobby, the bell boy are very eager to help me with my baggage. I get a welcome juice and welcome flower. There is also a welcome leg message! Someone helped us with the check in while we sit in the lounge waiting. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. The hotel also provide complementary shuttle services but only to Legian area and not Kuta. I was given a complementary birthday cake and the staffs even sing us a birthday song! They also provide complementary shuttle to airport.
Amenities and breakfast
There is a hi-tea time everyday and you can order the items to send to you! The hi-tea contains come cakes and coffee. Pretty tasty. Breakfast need to be ordered the previous night and then it get sent to your villa. The breakfast selection is pretty simple but fulfilling..
The location of the hotel is ok. There are many eateries just outside the first street and the main street. But walking out to the first street is a bit far of about 15 mins. Then, another 5mins to 10 mins to the beach. But since they provide some complementary shuttle, out to the main street seems ok. If not, calling a cab is your best bet. The lobby is simple and not too big. Behind the lobby is a small pub counter. Then walking to basement is the gym area and the spa.
Le Jardin Boutique Villas has fantastic services! The staffs are amazing. Like the birthday cake, they actually waited till 9+pm when I am just back into the hotel just to sing that birthday song! The room is spacious and pool is clean. Location is pretty ok and near to eateries and shopping but by walking is a bit too far. Also one downside is that there are many mosquitoes. Nevertheless, this is a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort’s setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin’s design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin’s delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management’s creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Le Jardin Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas Bali/Seminyak