My husband and I were made to feel welcome the moment we stepped out from the airport. We arranged for airport transfer and the moment we stepped into the car cold towels and bottled water was provided to us. The staff were very accommodating when we informed them that we would like to drop by Kuta for lunch before returning to the villa for check in at no extra charge.
We were provided with a welcome drink when we arrived and check in was quick. We were really impressed the moment we stepped into the villa. Mosquito coils were ready lit and aromatherapy in the bedroom was already set up.
The free shuttle was available for us most of the time except on one occasion and the staff were very accommodating in helping us with restaurant bookings. The beach and shops are about 10 minutes walk away.
Breakfast was above average and sufficient but nothing to shout about. We really enjoyed the pool which was kept clean throughout our stay. Overall we enjoyed our stay very much and would recommend the villa to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort’s setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin’s design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin’s delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management’s creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Jardin Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas Bali/Seminyak