“Very nice for larger villas” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
50% off room rate
Ranked #12 of 107 Hotels in Seminyak
Tokyo, Japan
“Very nice for larger villas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

This is the third time I stayed in Bali and we decided to try this place because it seemed to have nice reviews. Previously, we had stayed at Saba Villa and were extremely impressed with the smaller place. I have another review on Saba Villa but on a comparison level, Le Jardin was nice but didn't have as exceptional service as Saba Villa though it did have a larger property/villa to manage. Also, they had a complimentary but limited breakfast, which Saba did not limit you and was exceptionally prepared. The breakfast at Le Jardin was good but not as amazing and charged you for anything extra you wanted, if that makes any difference.

The Villa that we stayed in was huge; two stories with two outdoor bathrooms and an outdoor patio on both levels to sun. It was very private as they built high walls to separate each villa. I loved the pool and how it connected to our bedroom glass doors; you could actually just slide open the doors and slip into the pool! We actually had to change villas during our stay (we went diving in another location and came back the next night) and the second villa was just as nice except that the first villa had these glass panels you could use to close up the outdoor living room whereas the second villa did not. I wish they all had the glass panels to keep out the mosquitos because they are brutal in Bali. Le Jardin does spray an intense pesticide once every few days to try and keep them at bay so you have to be sure that you are indoors during that time (it's very loud and produces a thick white "smoke").

The fact that this villa had 2 stories meant that there was an extra room with two single beds and the outdoor bathroom/balcony upstairs for either children or other single adults. This might be nice for families who want a bit of separation between family time and romantic parent time. f

Cleanliness-wise, it was good. I understand that its hard to keep outdoor themed places clean all the time so it was a bit dusty in certain areas and there was actually a frog in our room! Not a big deal but still a surprise, lol. I think the layout of the villa is really nice though.

One big perk is that Le Jardin has a chauffeuring service available 24/7 to drop you off and pick you up anywhere. It's a really great aspect that cuts down on the inconvenience of having to flag down taxis to come and go from dinners, etc. You just call them and tell them where you are and they come immediately. Wonderful!

We also tried their massage service, which is located downstairs of their lobby. I went with my boyfriend and it was "ok." Nothing that special about the atmosphere or setup and I was actually a bit disappointed, though I didn't really know what to expect.

Overally, a very nice villa that is huge (too big for just one couple) and great for families or groups. Very private with good service and 24/7 drivers.

Room Tip: As for a villa with glass panels to close in the outdoor living area so that you can minimize mosqui...
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Trisnanugraha, General Manager at Le Jardin Villas, responded to this review, February 3, 2012
Dear Ms. hybiscuskiss,

Thank you for taking your valued time to share your holiday experience with us at Trip Advisor.
I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with our service and facilities.

I have note that we should be improve for some of our service like breakfast, spa and how to handle the insect regarding our some of our living area without glass panels door. We also will keep our service for the shutle 24/7

We are looking forward to welcoming you back home at Le Jardin villas in the near future and any constructive comment are most welcome to improve our service and give the best to our value customer.

E: gm@lejardinvillas.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
PERTH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011

The staff were very friendly, genuine and lovely. The shuttle service that they provide was always available within minutes of our request. The breakfasts were very yummy and it was fun getting to choose the time you wanted to eat breakfast and having it delivered each morning to your villa.

The staff were all Balinese and genuinely interested in how your holiday was going and how they could assist you. They had an iPad available for you upon request which we found really handy.

We would stay here again for sure. The villas are set out well, comfortable, luxurious and the staff make the stay really special.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Trisnanugraha, General Manager at Le Jardin Villas, responded to this review, December 4, 2011
Dear BoMaJai,

I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with the friendliness of our team members and sincere service that they do during your stay. And thank you for your comment about our shuttle service and our breakfast. We try to do our best regarding you are on your holiday and try to make your holiday most memorable during you stay with us and in Bali.

For the I-pad, actually it is still based on request and availability due to limited I-pad we have. It will be my concern to prepared one I-pad in each villa.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011

Le Jardin provided us with a lovely oasis from the hustle and bustle of beautiful Bali. We felt we were staying in a comfortable luxury home rather than hotel style accommodation.
The truly outstanding feature of Le Jardin was the staff and the quality of service they provided. Without exception the staff were warm and welcoming. Service to the villa was efficient and discreet. The breakfast delivered to the villa each day was wonderful and no request seemed too much.
The combination of the beautiful accommodation and amazing hospitality of the Le Jardin staff resulted in us feeling welcome, safe and truly rested throughout our stay.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear 2dom2,

I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with the friendliness of our team members and sincere service that they do during your stay. We always try and give extra effort to improve our service and facility to exceed our value guest expectation because our customer is our future.

Jakarta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

Stayed for three nights in a 3bedroom villa... my second time at le jardin... Just like my first stay there, the service is excellent, the villa is so cozy ... everything is just perfect. Highly recommended .:-) Big thanks to pak Darma, pak Trisna and the team.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Trisnanugraha, General Manager at Le Jardin Villas, responded to this review, December 2, 2011
Dear ariantJakarta,

I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with service and our villa style. And also thank you to know that you are one of our loyal custumer. We will do full effort to maintain our service and style of our villa to give a high standard as per our value guest expectation.

Geelong, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

Staying at Le Jardin with my daughter for my and her first ever visit to Bali was a perfect place to start. The villa is an enjoyable blend of open tropical living and comfortable air conditioning; meaning I slept well at night and enjoyed the tropical climate by day. Two bedrooms with ensuite allowed complete rest and privacy.
The Indonesian breakfast was quickly a favourite along with the fresh fruit drinks and ginger tea. The 5 min walk to Seminyak offers all sorts of shopping and dining and then a private pool just completes the day to perfection. We swam morning day and night, and one day in the pouring rain!
But, above all this was the delightful, friendly, caring, smiling staff, sure the villas are fantastic but the staff make the stay easy, relaxed and comfortable - I felt they genuinely cared about our holiday. When/if I go to Bali again I will definitely stay at Le Jardin.

Room Tip: Villa 11 was great in all respects, can't speak of the others.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011 via mobile

greenery in the villa. Mosquito service was very good. Only thing we noticed in that the queensize bed in the bedroom on the ground floor had a "dip" in the middle, which made sleeping rather uncomfortable. Other than that, it was a great place to stay. The free transportation service around the area was a plus factor. However, many of the "tours" offered is about 1-3hrs away so Ubud may be a better location. If you like the beach, this is very close to the beach, almost walking distance (5min) walk via the back lane. Security is pretty tight too.

• Stayed November 2011
Trisnanugraha, General Manager at Le Jardin Villas, responded to this review, November 24, 2011
Dear Ms. Xqunity,

I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with our service and the greennery of our villa. We still maintain our original concept which maintain large trees that shade the impression remains embedded in Le Jardin villa but we are also concern that our value guest is looking for a sunny during their holiday with us.

We regret to note that our queensize bed in the bedroom on the ground floor had a "dip" in the middle, which made your sleeping rather uncomfortable. I would like to assure you that your comment has been brought to our housekeeping team to improve our service.

Regarding your suggestion about offered free transport about 1-3hrs away from Le Jardin villas instead of Legian and Seminyak area, its a good idea and we will discuss it with our team member the positive and the negative point before implement it.

NYC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

My friend and I arrived at Le Jardin for our 2 week stay and our mouths dropped. Since we were staying for such a long time the hotel asked us if we "minded" if they upgraded us from a 1 bedroom villa to their large 3 bedroom villa. Um......... YEAH BABY.

It was a large 3 bedroom house that is uber modern/ fabulous/ amazing/ delicious/ awesome. I had the master suite, which is on the first floor, next to the pool; and my bathroom was semi-outdoors and gigantic. My friend's room had a huge round jacuzzi and was directly across the pool from my room

the Bedroom upstairs had a private deck which we didnt even use.

The living room/ dining/ kitchen is giant, open, luxurious in a clean modern sort of way.

We had our own butler. ok, let me just say that again. We had our own butler.

The villa was private, the pool was clean, as was the rest of the property. The linens were very nice. The food was good (not amazing but quite good and they would do anything to accommodate to your needs) .

Its a 5 - 7 min. walk to the beach. Safe neighborhood. Close to restaurants, taxis, massage places, dr. fish spas, blah blah blah.

My friend and I were considering never leaving. It made our real lives much less fabulous.

Everything was amazing. We love them.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
LeJardinVilla, General Manager at Le Jardin Villas, responded to this review, November 16, 2011
Dear WBolesNYC

I feel very honored to hear that you are so satisfied with our facilities during you spend your nights at Le Jardin villas.

E: gm@lejardinvillas.com

Been to Le Jardin Villas? Share your experiences!